Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

HearthCricket

So happy to have found this thread! I have about 16 of the apps and love them. I do have some requests, both tarot and oracle. We definitely need a few more oracle decks out there!

My wishlist:

Sacred Rose Tarot
Halloween Tarot
Illuminati
Deviant Moon
Green Witch
Nigel Jackson Medieval Enchantment
Dreaming Way
Morgan Greer

Spirit of the Wheel Oracle
Vintage Wisdom Oracle
Oracle of the Dragonfae
Oracle of Visions
Winged Enchantment

Celtic Lenormand
Fairy Lenormand

I am sure I will come up with more in the near future. :D

MaeWasteland

I do wish these were available on Amazon's kindle fire thingy, my phone is teeny tiny and not that great for viewing the cards. Although I suppose it keeps me from buying a bunch of them ;)

JasonLion

As always, thank you all for the wonderful suggestions!

We always listen to suggestions in this topic, even if we don't manage to reply to each of you individually.

Lidian

Is there a way to edit journal entries? Both spread title/question and added commentary. I find that's essential to proper journal management but I can't find a way to do it in the Fool's Dog tarot apps.

JasonLion

Lidian,

It is not currently possible to edit pre-existing journal text, only to add new text.

You can add comments to existing journal entries using the the Additional Comments command on the main journal entry overview page. Tap on the menu button, a gear on iOS, and three vertical dots on Android, when viewing the main journal entry overview to find the Additional Comments command.

I will add your request for editing existing journal text to our wish list.

Lidian

Jason,

It would be a great improvement if journal entries could be edited as that's quite a limitation. Thanks for considering it.

There's also a problem with the card of the day feature. Shouldn't it reset at midnight? I can get a card of the day at like 4am and then get a different one in the morning at 11. In the journal it displays the same date but different cards of the day so something must not be working properly with that feature.

JasonLion

We have found that the most natural definition of "today" is from when you get up to when you go to sleep. Therefore the card of the day changes between 2 AM (Android) and 4 AM (iOS) local time (based on the time zone your device is setup for). Understanding that, on a single device, running a single app, you should always see the same card of the day, no matter what time of "day" you look. The card you see will generally be different on different decks and on different devices.

There's also a problem with the card of the day feature. Shouldn't it reset at midnight? I can get a card of the day at like 4am and then get a different one in the morning at 11. In the journal it displays the same date but different cards of the day so something must not be working properly with that feature.

Shardz

I just saw that Ciro's Tarot of Dreams is now included in your catalog, along with his other fabulous Tarot decks! A superb addition to your collection and my congratulations to both developer and artist for making available some of the best modern decks of our time!

I'm really hoping that Gilded Lenormand and Oracle of Dreams will make it up there, as well! Please tell me those are coming to The Fool's Dog catalog to highlight Ciro's full works! :)

JasonLion

Shards, you need to be patient for a couple of weeks. Then we will see what will be.

Shardz

Thanks for the quick response! I'm quite patient, though seeing the digital versions becoming available is exciting and great exposure for these wonderful packs. Very happy to see this happen! :)