For Good Spread (Inspired by Wicked the Musical)

ReiThursday

I'm a little nervous posting this here since I'm a super-newbie, but here goes, eep!

I put together this simple spread based on the lyrics of a beautiful song from the musical Wicked, but I feel I'm not experienced enough to see if it's viable. Maybe that's a lack of self confidence, I dunno. But, if anyone's interested in trying it out I'd be super grateful to hear your results! :)

****6****
**4***5**
****3****
**1***2**

I've put the lyrics that inspire the positions in italics, hope I'm not being too confusing!

1. Someone who has had an impact on your life, or representative of their actions that had an impact on you, whether positive or negative.
I've heard it said
That people come into our lives
For a reason
Bringing something we must learn

2. Memories of someone you no longer have contact with, or an event long gone that has had a lasting impact.
It well may be
That we will never meet again
In this lifetime

3. How these people or events have impacted your life long term.
Who can say if I've been changed for the better
Because I knew you
I have been changed for good

4. Yours/others' actions that require forgiveness, whether that means you need to forgive yourself for doing something, or you need to forgive someone else for something they've done.
And just to clear the air
I ask forgiveness
For the things I've done
You blame me for

5. Something you need to let go of.
But then I guess,
We know there's blame to share
And none of it seems to matter anymore

6. How you have grown/could grow from all of the above. What have you or could you learn?
I do believe I have been changed for the better
And because I knew you
I have been changed for good

Did I do alright for a first timer creating a spread? Please let me know!

seedcake

That's a lovely spread. You can be proud of yourself. Thank you so much for sharing :)

Hemera

This is great, thank you. I just added this to our Tarot Spreads Index to the last post (#8). There is another Wicked based spread in there,too.

hopena

This is perfect for a couple of situations in my life. :)