Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

What content would you want to see on a tarot facebook page?

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Resident

pinkcrow 
Resident
Question What content would you want to see on a tarot facebook page?

I just started one and I've posted my original spreads and original card designs. What would inspire someone to follow a page like this? I think I'm going to add deck reviews and maybe a "daily draw" like they do on instagram.

I want to be fun but also a useful resource!

TIA
Top   #1
Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 
Citizen

When I was just starting, what I was really looking for were fun, very informative, and well-presented Tarot tutorial videos that would supplement my book readings. I guess now I can better appreciate the considerable amounts of time, effort, and preparation that went into producing these. So posting your Youtube lesson vids on your FB page would be a huge thing, but only if you do decide to make them of course.

On the upside, especially if these vids present you as having the requisite knowledge, temperament, and skill to be a good and approachable reader, potential clients may be swayed to avail of your services once you eventually decide to include paid readings in your profile.
Top   #2
Resident

pinkcrow 
Resident

Good ideas! I just started a youtube channel last night.
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.