tarot book joy! :D

Jenny-Li

Re: Re: Re: Oh you!!!

Helruna said:
Where are you at that you do not have many bookstores that carry books like that? Germany is opening/has opened up in the last years. I know this feeling from where I lived starting to study the Tarot... <sigh> <shudder>

There is one larger and a few smaller bookstores for metaphysical books in Stockholm. I will very soon own more books myself than are sold in the smaller bookstores, and the larger one is run by people that just give me the creeps for being so unpleasant and un-serviceminded. Usually they don't even seem to know what they are selling, and most of all - they seem to *feel* nothing for it. Bookstores for used books are usually dark smelly places, that I stay out of, just for the love of fresh air...!

I think Sweden is opening up to spiritual "stuff" too, but it takes its time, and we are an extremely secular people, I think. People are used to not believing at all, and spiritual stuff of any kind is generally referred to as being something weird.

Light and love,
Jenny :)

catlin

Hm, I am pretty glad to have here a bookshop where I often get metaphys books at lower prices, they are often brand new but the publishing houses allowed to sell them cheaper.

As it is the book shop in which I do regular readings I get special service such as tucking the books I want aside for a longer time, etc. What a pity that English books are still more expensive here so I have to rely on getting them in trades or offer me sometimes a new one at amazon.

Jewel

truthsayer said:
"ladies of the lake"
"encyclopedia of celtic wisdom"
"the arthurian tarot course: a quest for all seasons"

We need to talk! I need a copy of the arthurian course, and the ladies of the lake sounds most interesting, and I might be able to pass up the encyclopedia but probably not ... like I said we need to talk *LOL* ... I might need to supply you with some money before you make your next trip to that bookstore just in case they have any of these. Please let me know via e-mail or pm before go .... pllllleeeeeeaaaaasssse!

truthsayer

LOL aaaaahhhhhhh! i was wondering when you'd respond to this post! right now i don't know when i'll be going back but i'll let you know. you know that you and i can always figure out a trade... :D they had so many good ones that i ought to take orders of OOP books folks are looking for before i go.

Jewel

truthsayer said:
LOL aaaaahhhhhhh! i was wondering when you'd respond to this post! right now i don't know when i'll be going back but i'll let you know. you know that you and i can always figure out a trade... :D they had so many good ones that i ought to take orders of OOP books folks are looking for before i go.

*LOL* well I do not come to this particular forum very often! You know what I like, just get it for me and I will pay or trade you for it ... I have at least 10 books or so sitting on my bookshelf that are destined to be yours *LOL*. Of the ones you listed above I want the workbook that goes with the arthurian. If you ever find that one please do not hesitate, get it for me and I will reimburse or trade you for it (your choice ;))