What Do I Hide and How Do I Face It?

faerylvr

needed something new to look into my soul... so here it is... let me know how it goes...

What Do I Hide and How Do I Face It?

Who: 1……2…..3

Reshuffle

What: 1…….2…..3

Reshuffle

How: 1……..2…..3

Who?

Who do I see when I look in the mirror?

Who do others see when they look at me?

Who am I beneath the surface?

What?

What do I try to hide from myself?

What do I hide from others?

What do I have in the deep shadows?

How?

How do I face what I try to hide?

How do I show the world what I hide from them?

How do I look into the shadows of my soul?

Princess Judy

Used the trimmed Voyager deck:

Who?
- When I look in the mirror, I see a person with high aspirations, someone who wishes to achieve things, a person running and somewhat stressed, still captured in the treadmill of life but only a step away of entering a new world
- Other people see me as quiet, balanced, creative in more fields than one
- I'm really a person who can make change happen and break out of the stress and bad habits treadmill, into my glorious Champs Elyssees (my very own dreamlife)

What?
- I try to hide the light and brilliance that's me, and also the clarity and serenity, a deep, quite and secure peace
- From others I try to keep my 'dark side', the things I struggle with, my feelings of depression, my fears
- In the shadows there's nothing really vile actually, quite the opposite: there are misunderstood little lights waiting to be born

How?
- I can face my shadows by taking very good care of myself, work on my self esteem and confidence and just letting my natural creativity flow
- I can show the world what I hide by simply 'being the star that I am', and just let my light shine
- Shedding light on my shadows by being silent, so everything gets very, very clear, will make them disappear

Thanks for this spread.
I found it to be very thought- and insightful.

pippi

Just did this reading for myself...very insightful. Thanks for posting it, faerylvr!

DellArtista

This is the first spread I've tried from any of the members here & found it really helpful & quite a journey! ;) Thank you for posting.