Recurring pair-Moon, Sun Rx

Nikita_

Reading about a friend I had a bit of a falling out with some time ago, and who is kind of avoiding me, I asked if I would ever hear from her again-I tried to have a clarification with her, but she did not respond and I gave up, thinking she must be upset. I pulled these cards twice in a row: Moon, Sun Rx. I thought of several different interpretations for this pair-by the way, their position was inverted, the first and second time, but I can't work out if it makes a difference.
One possibility is, yes she will get in touch and reveal something to me which so far has been hidden-or : she is deeply disturbed and depressed by something that has come to light, that I am somehow involved in. The second time I pulled a clarifier, and it was the 4 of wands rx. Again, it could indicate the problems she has with me, preventing her from reuniting with me, or in her home-which could be the reason why she is depressed (Moon...)....I am confused...
Any thoughts ? Alternative interpretations ?

rwcarter

Hi Nikita_,

If the Moon and Sun Rx are complete 2 card readings, then the only aspect of them that we can discuss here in UTC are their message as repeating cards. We also can't discuss any clarifying cards pulled on the pair. If you wish to discuss the series of complete readings along with clarifying card(s), you'll need to do so in the Your Readings forum.

Moonlight is reflected sunlight, so if the Sun can represent clarity, I think that's why confusion is associated with the Moon. But the Sun is Rx, which suggests that the pure light has been perverted somehow. Perverted light would indicate a lie or incomplete truth which is being reflected by the Moon.

The fact that the two cards swapped positions suggests a chicken and egg conundrum of which came first and/or which one is cause and which is effect. The fact that the cards repeat might be asking you to examine that question in more depth.

Nikita_

Hi Nikita_,

If the Moon and Sun Rx are complete 2 card readings, then the only aspect of them that we can discuss here in UTC are their message as repeating cards. We also can't discuss any clarifying cards pulled on the pair. If you wish to discuss the series of complete readings along with clarifying card(s), you'll need to do so in the Your Readings forum.

Moonlight is reflected sunlight, so if the Sun can represent clarity, I think that's why confusion is associated with the Moon. But the Sun is Rx, which suggests that the pure light has been perverted somehow. Perverted light would indicate a lie or incomplete truth which is being reflected by the Moon.

The fact that the two cards swapped positions suggests a chicken and egg conundrum of which came first and/or which one is cause and which is effect. The fact that the cards repeat might be asking you to examine that question in more depth.

Hi, Rodney..thanks for your interpretation, it's very interesting...I don't want to discuss a specific reading, but the message of this pair, in relation to this context...what you said is very interesting indeed, but I am trying to make sense of it in the light of this specific context (!)
The interesting thing is, that the reason for our falling out has to do with a truth that has come to light, which she felt deeply uncomfortable with, but that's in the past now, or so I thought, while the question was future-oriented...Certainly, those two cards there carry a strong message to do with truth and lhidden things...to be honest, I also suspect that those cards might be speaking of something not very clear on her side, rather than my revelation to her...could that be what you meant by "perverted light" ?

rwcarter

Hi, Rodney..thanks for your interpretation, it's very interesting...I don't want to discuss a specific reading, but the message of this pair, in relation to this context...what you said is very interesting indeed, but I am trying to make sense of it in the light of this specific context (!)
The interesting thing is, that the reason for our falling out has to do with a truth that has come to light, which she felt deeply uncomfortable with, but that's in the past now, or so I thought, while the question was future-oriented...Certainly, those two cards there carry a strong message to do with truth and lhidden things...to be honest, I also suspect that those cards might be speaking of something not very clear on her side, rather than my revelation to her...could that be what you meant by "perverted light" ?
The first term that came to mind for reversed sunlight was perverted sunlight, sunlight which isn't pure. A truth coming to light would normally be reflected by an upright Sun. Is it possible that the truth that came out was a partial truth or a truth that was said in such a way as to make one person look better and/or another look worse? That would explain the Rx card and also the confusion that the other person feels as what was revealed doesn't jibe with what she knows/expected.

Nikita_

The first term that came to mind for reversed sunlight was perverted sunlight, sunlight which isn't pure. A truth coming to light would normally be reflected by an upright Sun. Is it possible that the truth that came out was a partial truth or a truth that was said in such a way as to make one person look better and/or another look worse? That would explain the Rx card and also the confusion that the other person feels as what was revealed doesn't jibe with what she knows/expected.

The truth that was brought to light certainly showed someone in a not very positive light, but not at the expense of someone else, or to make someone else look better...certainly, what you said about the confusion created by a revelation that did not match what was known/expected could be true in this case….

rwcarter

If the reading was from her point of view, then the Sun Rx makes more sense as she would perceive the truth as being different from what she expected.

Nikita_

If the reading was from her point of view, then the Sun Rx makes more sense as she would perceive the truth as being different from what she expected.

Yes, I suppose it was her point of view...The specific question was, will I hear from her again ? As my attempts to contact her have failed, it's up to her now if we are ever to communicate again...so, although what you said makes perfect sense with the situation, I am still confused as to what it means in relation to the question...ie, a future oriented question...

rwcarter

I'm one who believes that tarot isn't good at Yes/No questions. In answer to that question, I'd have to say that the answer was more along the lines of "Yes, if she's able to overcome the confusion she's currently experiencing because of the info she received that's different than she was expecting. No, if she can't." So I guess that counts as a Maybe.

Nikita_

I'm one who believes that tarot isn't good at Yes/No questions. In answer to that question, I'd have to say that the answer was more along the lines of "Yes, if she's able to overcome the confusion she's currently experiencing because of the info she received that's different than she was expecting. No, if she can't." So I guess that counts as a Maybe.

Interesting way of looking at it...it makes sense...thank you...

Nikita_

Interesting way of looking at it...it makes sense...thank you...