Queen of Wands Paired with Knight of Wands

Atem

This combo always comes up without fail in reference to myself and my bf, with whom I just broke up, especially from his point of view of our relationship and who each of us are in his eyes.

How would you read this? I wonder if I squeezed all the juice of information out of these cards or just put on some blinders.

Thanks

aliceinwonderland

my thoughts on these 2....good for adventure!

I see this knight as somebody not quite there emotionally for a relationship. I also see him at a lower level than the queen. The king of wands is better suited to her. The wandsy knight is an enthusiastic, fun lover. He will give you passionate times, but he just moves onto other sources of excitement without much thought. The kind of man who is fling material, underdeveloped for the 'long haul', whereas the queen can be feisty and a bit of a diva, demanding, likes to be in charge, high maintenance, loves attention when you catch her having a moment, but she is also a true home maker, a great mother and a beautiful all round house wife and entertainer, with high energy (never a dull moment) (oh, and she hates to be alone, so she can be clingy) I feel he is not up to speed for her...eventually he will feel burnt out by her demands or just bored! His attention span is short, he is a conqueror. They will fit together well at the beginning, with the initial excitement and the bed times...

the queen is normally representing an aries, leo or sagittarius woman. The knight can represent a sagittarius man (ruled by fire, not necessarily associated to certain star signs, but I find that often, court cards do actually represent the relevant suit/zodiac sign)

is like trying to marry a woman in her 30s with a guy in his early 20s....

Hope my thoughts help you a bit at working out what they may mean in your readings!

Good luck.

A :heart:

Atem

Thanks! So, yes, that is what my take was, and essentially how it was in RL. The difference being, me being bored by the avoidance of soul searching depth, I guess I can say, when it would bump up against day-to-day life, and calling it quits, with him pulling me back all the time, but being bored with my demands, as well. True push-pull from both of us from different sides.

I just wondered since they came up again and again and again and again, that maybe it was saying, "Hey, you are missing something here!" lol

Grizabella

She may be somewhat of a mother replacement in his life. He's irresponsible in the way he lives his life and she's always coming along after him to clear up his messes and see that he takes his vitamins and such things.

Atem

She may be somewhat of a mother replacement in his life. He's irresponsible in the way he lives his life and she's always coming along after him to clear up his messes and see that he takes his vitamins and such things.

Probably a source of divergence. A tendency of mine but not asked for, and probably why he feels the Knight of Wands is protective for himself at times.

aurafields

This combo always comes up without fail in reference to myself and my bf, with whom I just broke up, especially from his point of view of our relationship and who each of us are in his eyes.

How would you read this? I wonder if I squeezed all the juice of information out of these cards or just put on some blinders.

Thanks

Hi ATEM, I wondered with the combo, if it was showing that perhaps you and your ex-boyfriend fought a lot, or if maybe you as the Queen of Wands reversed "went Off" on him sometimes, and perhaps you both might reactive and impulsive with hasty actions that keep things rockin'-and-rollin' in the relationship before the breakup. If there was a tendency to be so attractive because you feel as if you have everything in common, and then blow up because those feelings become fleeting. There is not a lot of support in these two cards to show that there is a great deal of harmony in the pairing, but both have a real lust for life and living and with the well thought out plan to act on finding a partner who shares the zeal for life, but not the tendency to over-react -, there could be a good match with someone else. The message of the Knight of Wands reversed, could represent a reminder that there are things you can't control,(those hasty actions belonging to another person) but the one thing you must learn to control is yourself and the things you do and say, especially those hat might be regretted later.

Ruby Jewel

Oedipus and Don Quixote

Looks like the age-old Oedipus complex to me. How does he feel about his mother? Because that is probably the way he feels about you. A lot of fire here.

The Knight is pretty much the character of Don Quixote.....always fighting windmills, charging ahead on a perpetual quest. He means well, but pretty much manages to screw up.