Tarot and timing

lisaxtiffany

I think answering "when" questions is really up to the reader's interpretation and what has worked for him/her before. For instance,I wanted to find mine the other day so I asked a question that would give me a possible manifested prediction in a short amount of time. I ordered something online and was getting impatient because it was taking a long time to get here. I was using my Lenormand deck and asked when it will arrive. I pulled "The Tower" which is #19. The traditional meaning for timing for this card is 1 year. I had certainly hoped I would not receive my package in the mail in 1 year! lol but I looked at #19. Sure enough I got it on Oct 19th. Now I am waiting to hear some news, I asked when I would receive it, and I pulled the 10 of Pentacles. Traditionally, this card would fall under sometime in September, like late summer early fall. I am going to go with my Lenormand experience and think I will hear from this person by the end of the month. This method may not work for all of us, but it's worth a shot! =]