feelings: tower reversed clarified by the sun reversed

celeste777

I did a spread on x, and the card that represents his feelings for me was the tower rx. I took this as him bottling up his feelings about me. However, it didn't show whether these feelings are positive or negativ so I drew a clarifiyer and got the sun reversed.. I read reversals, so my interpretation was he is bottling up very positive feelings because overall he feels that it would not be the most positive outcome. I see the sun as very positive upright or reversed but reversed there is still clouds and darkness..

I feel this way because we both know our relationship wouldnt be socially acceptable by many..

PAMUYA

Averting disaster is what I see in the reversed tower, with the sun reversed to clarify there is happiness there, but it would be short lived, like living in the eye of the storm. Not strong enough to weather the storm. His feelings are strong, but knows it will not work, will only cause suffering, hesitant to move forward.

celeste777

Averting disaster is what I see in the reversed tower, with the sun reversed to clarify there is happiness there, but it would be short lived, like living in the eye of the storm. Not strong enough to weather the storm. His feelings are strong, but knows it will not work, will only cause suffering, hesitant to move forward.

I can see this, but I guess the only light at the end of the tunnel would be thesea re his feelings and not necessarily reality.. Thank you pamuya

Owl Tarot

A way reversed cards speak to me sometimes as the energy being there, but not being allowed to manifest fully due to blocking factors or the need to "build" the card's energy more and see to it that it becomes manifested in your life. So, the Sun reversed can be interpreted as the bright joy, happiness of the Sun still needing work and focus to make manifest it's upright energy. I hope this helps you see the matter from a new perspective.

celeste777

A way reversed cards speak to me sometimes as the energy being there, but not being allowed to manifest fully due to blocking factors or the need to "build" the card's energy more and see to it that it becomes manifested in your life. So, the Sun reversed can be interpreted as the bright joy, happiness of the Sun still needing work and focus to make manifest it's upright energy. I hope this helps you see the matter from a new perspective.

Thank you owl tarot, he would be correct about putting work in to get that sun upright.. Or maybe the work is just needs to change his perspective...

Owl Tarot

Thank you owl tarot, he would be correct about putting work in to get that sun upright.. Or maybe the work is just needs to change his perspective...

Τhe Tower reversed itself can indicate strong change needed to be done in the "good" or the "bad" manner, but the reversal there seems to me to imply a resistance to the necessary strong change which will allow the Sun's energy to properly manifest itself. I also get a feeling of stagnation and resistance to a helpful change needing to manifest itself.

celeste777

Τhe Tower reversed itself can indicate strong change needed to be done in the "good" or the "bad" manner, but the reversal there seems to me to imply a resistance to the necessary strong change which will allow the Sun's energy to properly manifest itself. I also get a feeling of stagnation and resistance to a helpful change needing to manifest itself.

Resistance and stagnation are good adjectives seeibg as how he is currently in a relationship with someone else. Thanks owl tarot.