2 of Cups - how someone sees me?

Grizabella

Duplicate post.

Grizabella

No, 2oc was outcome, knight of wands was before it :)

You didn't say that, so I just went with what you said and the order you said it. :p You didn't say it was the outcome originally.

Libra289

You didn't say that, so I just went with what you said and the order you said it. :p You didn't say it was the outcome originally.

I know, sorry, would this make any difference that 2oC was the overall outcome with Knight of Wands before it (as favourable energies)? Maybe the emotional bit/connection is a little stronger than the sexual? :)

Grizabella

Well, I didn't say it wasn't favorable. I just pointed out that trait about a Knight of Wands. There are always ways to deal with him to make him a longer term lover, like don't get to the sexual aspect too quickly before he gets to know you. And also, of course the Knight of Wands loses his heart to people sometimes like anyone else. I just added that because when we read, we have to take all aspects of a card into consideration and then decide how things are based on that. :) So the 2 of Cups can mean he's attracted to you for more well-rounded reasons than just a quickie, especially with 2 of Cups as the outcome. :)

Coming back to add something--once you said I post too negatively on your threads. I think it's miscommunication on my part. I don't mean to always be negative, I post whatever is possibly being overlooked. It's a learning forum, so if someone posts something that might be a little too optimistic about a reading, I may point out something that has to be taken into consideration as well. But the same thing goes when someone posts something mostly negative. Then I'm apt to post the positive aspect to be taken into consideration. :)

PAMUYA

Two of cups can be seen as a solemate card, which makes sense with the knight of wands. He sees you as someone whom he is connected to, solemates are not always long time lovers, or have a long term relationship. He sees you as a connection, but someone who will come in and out of his life. How many times have I read on this fourm that they have a connection, they are solemates, but cant be together for one reason or another. Personally I have never read the knight of wands as marriage material, this energy is not stable, burns hot, and keeps moving, a love em leave em, not to say that this energy will someday mature.

bluelagune

A person:
1. who knows how to love.
2. who believes in love at first sight.
3. who does not settle but waits for the one.

Sherilyn G

This could either mean:

Loving, nurturing, content with life, happy, attractive ... I'm not too sure whether it means physical attraction or a pleasant persona. Another card that came up for 'favourable energies' was Knight of Wands - so maybe this could mean a lot of drive and ambition... a go-getter!

2 of Cups means a harmonious partnership of sorts. It could be a meeting of minds in a friendship,or a good match for dating. This card can also mean progress from one stage of a relationship to another, it could be moving from friends/acquaintances to dating, or it could mean getting to know each other better within a good friendship and forming a closer bond. For how this person sees you, it would mean they see you as someone this is happening with for them.
With the Knight of Wands, perhaps there are some sparks flying, but I don't see anything serious or lasting with that knight. I see Sagittarius in that knight, mutable fire, wildfire, needs to enjoy freedom, may rush into something before thinking about it... a passionate but changeable energy. Interests in travel, sports, spirituality... that energy is very active, it likes to get out and go places and do things... It would seem to favor an open relationship or dating but not commitment. It favors socializing and going to parties, it's about entertainment and having fun. These two cards together are fire and water... A very changeable knight (the least stable, least settled, court card of all court cards) lending its favorable energies to a very harmonious water card. So, it would be favorable to go out on the town and have fun. :)