King of Wands clarified by the Tower

Jennalyn

If someone sees you as the King of Wands clarified by the Tower, how would you interpret this?

Would they see you as a powerful person (King of Wands) but dislike you for it (the Tower)? The situation is a negative one, hence my interpretation is negative. Would they respect you for the way you are, but feel that you have disturbed them and their ideals because of how you are?

Or could it be that they feel they are the King of Wands, a powerful steadfast person, and you are something that created an unwanted chaos in their life?

dlgriffin04

I'm not sure if this relates to your situation, but the first thing that came to mind with these two cards is this person may see you as being suddenly impulsive. When I read a card with a clarifier I try to relate the two...try to find what they have in common.

Jennalyn

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that ... I think I see what you mean - such as maybe that I 'rocked the boat' when I shouldn't have?

dlgriffin04

Yeah...well, because the king can be a bit impulsive...and the tower is sudden changes. So to me, they both relate to being impulsive...both are sudden and unexpected. For me, the clarifier helps narrow down what the main card is trying to say.

Jennalyn

I see - so he got a nasty shock then! Thanks for your insight :D

dlgriffin04

That's what it looks like LOL! You're welcome :)

smw

edited - already been covered