Significator in the outcome position

Miss Woo

I don't really use significators but the Queen of Wands always shows up as me in a reading. Does it mean anything in particular when your significator is in the outcome position? Does it mean that the outcome rests on me?

Farzon

I know this situation. I tend to see it as: the outcome will be inside the frame of your fate or a situation that allows you to be yourself. To me it's a very good thing to happen.

Miss Woo

I know this situation. I tend to see it as: the outcome will be inside the frame of your fate or a situation that allows you to be yourself. To me it's a very good thing to happen.

Cool, thanks :)

dancing_moon

If you take it that Queen of Wands means you, only you, and nothing but you, then yes, it would mean that the outcome depends on you. :)

tarotbear

In general terms - when any Court card comes up as the 'Final Outcome' card - it represents the person who will 'bring about' the outcome; not the 'outcome' itself. In the past when this has happened I have either used a Clarification Card or two for the Court card - but usually I do another reading to find out 'why' that person is part of the outcome.

You are claiming that the Queen of Wands absolutely refers to you only and no one else? Then possibly YOU are the only person who can bring about the outcome.

Just my two cents; your mileage may vary.

Sharla

Sometimes when i get a significator card as the outcome card, but also depending on what the other cards are interpreting, i see them as you will be feeling and thinking just as the certain court card does.

Miss Woo

This is very interesting! Thank you! :)