Using pendulum when reading the cards.

Sharla

Just curious if anybody else combines the usage of their pendulum too when reading your cards, i.e i use mine to choose which cards to use, to choose a pile to read from (if i split into three) or if i am struggling with a certain card in a spread i will hold the pendulum over the card and ask if its saying what i think its saying if not i will delve deeper and rethink.

So does anybody else use a pendulum and if so how do you use yours ?

tzen1031

I like to use the pendulum. It's a handy when in doubt with a yes or no question.

Apollonia

Just curious if anybody else combines the usage of their pendulum too when reading your cards, i.e i use mine to choose which cards to use, to choose a pile to read from (if i split into three) or if i am struggling with a certain card in a spread i will hold the pendulum over the card and ask if its saying what i think its saying if not i will delve deeper and rethink.

So does anybody else use a pendulum and if so how do you use yours ?
I do. I like it for timing and numbers questions, to figure out directions (as in when someone wants to know where in the world is the best place to live), for yes and no questions, and more.