7 of swords as how to be in control

Reverie

Hi all,

I asked again a computer program

"How can I be in control of my love life?"

With the Benedetti tarot coming up and 7 of swords (futility).

That's odd!

A card of deceit, and game playing. I would say this advises me to play more games in love, do the chase. It is asking me to be more clever and not put all my eggs in one basket. It's asking me not to give up everything at once. And most of all, to have fun?

Thoughts?

donnalee

I don't read the term 'futility' as pertaining to that card at all, but take it to mean that clever strategy and planning can help a situation, in addition to the meaning of there being sneakiness or underhandedness going on. I would also examine if I were being that way in romance, to make sure it isn't true. I hope this helps--

QUOTE=cutiecutie;4100003]Hi all,

I asked again a computer program

"How can I be in control of my love life?"

With the Benedetti tarot coming up and 7 of swords (futility).

That's odd!

A card of deceit, and game playing. I would say this advises me to play more games in love, do the chase. It is asking me to be more clever and not put all my eggs in one basket. It's asking me not to give up everything at once. And most of all, to have fun?

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Reverie

I don't read the term 'futility' as pertaining to that card at all, but take it to mean that clever strategy and planning can help a situation, in addition to the meaning of there being sneakiness or underhandedness going on. I would also examine if I were being that way in romance, to make sure it isn't true. I hope this helps--

Thank you - clever strategy instead of falling head over heals and idealizing the person! Makes sense !