Devil and Wheel of Forture as outcome?

Pure_Moonshine

I'm a newbie and not sure what the rules are on resurecting old threads, but I was searching for this combination and stumbled accross this thread.

I agree with the interpretations above, about the Devil and the wheel and in this relationship case it was very much about sex, and maybe they wouldn't move on from that.

If there was a third card could the wheel as the middle card indicate a movement from sex to whatever was depicted in the third card?

headincloud

Devil, Wheel of Fortune, 4 of Wands.

I would read a change of circumstances for the better in the wheel out of an oppressive relationship in the devil and the 4W ties this into a situation where she was hoping to put down roots and commit.

Pure_Moonshine

Thanks headincloud, that's how i read it but I still struggle with card combinations and i'm never quite sure if my interpretation is right or not. For some reason I find the wheel confusing, not sure if it's a good or bad.

Grizabella

I'm a newbie and not sure what the rules are on resurecting old threads, but I was searching for this combination and stumbled accross this thread.

What thoughts would people have on this combination with the 4 of wands? The question was similar, post break up, will they reconnect or get back together. It was a three card spread with no set positions, the order was The Devil, The Wheel of Fortune and then the 4 of Wands.

I agree with the interpretations above, about the Devil and the wheel and in this relationship case it was very much about sex, and maybe they wouldn't move on from that. Could the wheel as the middle card indicate a movement from sex and obsession to a more firmer foundation of commitment as that's how I tend to read the 4 of wands?

Since this was a full reading, the rules indicate that you should either take the 4 of Wands out of your post, or else ask a mod to move the thread to Your Readings.

I think there's a difference here depending on whether the Devil was drawn first or the Wheel was drawn first. If the Wheel is first, then he may come back and hit her up for sex while leading her to believe it might mean a reconciliation.

If the Wheel is first, then it might mean that they decide that instead of being a committed relationship, it becomes just sex now and then with no commitment.

This may seem like splitting hairs but there really is a difference there, in my opinion.

Pure_Moonshine

Hi Grizabella,

I've edited my post, apologies :)

If there's a third card in a spread and the wheel is in the middle, do you read it as the potetential for movement towards that? from the Devil? or would it be more a case of what someone wants you to think versus their actual motives. I still get really confused by the wheel.

Grizabella

Hi Grizabella,

I've edited my post, apologies :)

If there's a third card in a spread and the wheel is in the middle, do you read it as the potetential for movement towards that? from the Devil? or would it be more a case of what someone wants you to think versus their actual motives. I still get really confused by the wheel.

If you had those three cards, with the Wheel in the middle, then I'd read it that they were moving from one to the other state. From the x card to the Devil or from the Devil to the x card. Does that make sense?

Pure_Moonshine

Thanks Grizabella, that makes perfect sense :) that's how I'd read it too.