Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

grandmother

fractalgranny 
grandmother

thank you all!

hello - just wanted to thank again everyone who was so generous to send me a few cards - my "patchwork" deck is complete now! woot!
Top   #131
Resident

St1ckyBum 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tala View Post
Hello, I have lost my 6 of Swords card to my Gilded Tarot deck. I absolutely love this deck and the thought of buying another deck is devastating to me. I am also having difficulty justifying the cost of buying the same deck for just one card. I have spent the last 3 hours combing through the house looking for it and the last time I physically had the card (according to my journal) was November 25, 2014. Since then I have moved from Texas to Kentucky and am terrified that it got misplaced during the packing/unpacking process.

I have heard of some people (with more experience than me) doing a reading for a lost object. Is a reading possible for a lost Tarot card??? Anyone willing to do a reading to help me locate my 6 of Swords or does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get another 6 of Swords without buying the whole deck again?

Thank you for listening to my woes and thank you for any help you can offer.

Love and Peace
Tammy
I have this deck with a missing Judgement card...I was about to toss it. I would be happy to send you a card if you PM me your addy
Top   #132
Citizen

donnalee 
Citizen

Smile

Yay--good for you! I'm still waiting for a few promised cards in the mail, but have also decided that I am okay with minis, since I can just attach them to index cards oif needed, and the huge cards I can either trim down or simply keep as they are.

I still have a bunch of cards to trade, if anyone needs some.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fractalgranny View Post
hello - just wanted to thank again everyone who was so generous to send me a few cards - my "patchwork" deck is complete now! woot!
Top   #133
Citizen

donnalee 
Citizen

Smile I have some Dark Angels cards for trade

I have maybe half of a Dark Angels deck which I can trade some cards from to those who are interested or need them. Just PM me and mention it here please. I also still have many bits and pieces from other decks to trade, as listed previously.
Top   #134
Citizen

karen0205 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnalee View Post
I have maybe half of a Dark Angels deck which I can trade some cards from to those who are interested or need them. Just PM me and mention it here please. I also still have many bits and pieces from other decks to trade, as listed previously.
Hi donnalee,
Did you get the cards from me yet?

karen
Top   #135
Citizen

donnalee 
Citizen

Smile

No, haven't seen anything yet, but they deliver again today later. I wrote you a PM about two weeks back asking if you'd gotten the ones I sent you but didn't hear back. Maybe mercury retrograde started early this time, instead of just yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen0205 View Post
Hi donnalee,
Did you get the cards from me yet?

karen
Top   #136
Resident

Oracle Niliya 
Resident
so so sad

So I am new and just started to learn tarot and had a friend over since we are learning together.... I am sad because her dog ate my knight of swords from the gilded tarot deck. By chance does anyone have replacement? I hate to have to buy a new deck. I already had two Faerie Oracle decks so I could replace them. My friend feels horrible but it happens. Please let me know and thank you!
Top   #137
Seeker

Cocobird55 
Seeker

You might try getting in touch with the publisher about the Gilded. They may have an extra one.
Top   #138
Resident

Oracle Niliya 
Resident

That's a good idea and I will try it thank you
Top   #139
Resident

KatieFae 
Resident
The Faeries Oracle 0 Card

Does anyone have a 0 Faery Guide card from The Faeries Oracle you'd part with?
Top   #140

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.