Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Dame Fortune's Wheel Companion Book

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Citizen

Le Fanu 
Citizen

Dame Fortune's Wheel Companion Book

I had no idea there was now a companion book for this. Does anyone have it? Very tempted - 200 pages helping to explain the deck. I have read the Mystical Origins book, but maybe this is more directly deck-related.

https://www.bookdepository.com/Dame-...14167&sr=1-652
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

Rose Lalonde 
Citizen

Thanks for the info. The publication date says April 25, 2017, and Huson's site says it, "gives an expanded version of my text previously available online..." plus the color illustrations of the 79 cards.

Comparing an excerpt in Witches' Almanac (the publisher) to the free pdf from Lo Scarabeo (now removed from their site, I notice, though that wasn't where I originally got it), it does look exactly like he says, with a few sentences the same as the pdf, but new additional information added for the book.

(DFW is such a smart and well thought out deck. If I were still reading with it regularly instead of being hooked on Thoth and GD based decks, I'd be all over this.)
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

Linfang 
Citizen

Ordered it via BD. I have the pdf and hope that the book offers something in addition. Will let you know when I receive it.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Citizen

Hedera 
Citizen

Oh, this is interesting, thank you!

I really like the deck, but I never really got to grips with it (I have the Mystical Origins, but still), this looks like it might help.

Adding it to my BD wish list.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Citizen

Le Fanu 
Citizen

I have the pdf somewhere - but there's one thing I've learnt - things on pdfs or stored on computers to be read "one day" never get read. It could be on the computer for free, printed off even. It's books I like, books I read. I think I'll order it. I love this deck but have struggled with the Courts.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
Citizen

foolMoon 
Citizen

It's been a while for me since having used this deck.

I used to read this deck with its supplied LWB, and yes it was different meanings from RWS, TdM, or the GD. Therefore, I thought it could be based on Etteilla type deck, but could be wrong. Due to this, it was a tricky deck to read. It's a quite pretty deck with vibrant colours and nice medieval graphic designs. Shuffles well too.

I look forward to in depth review on the book for this deck.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.