Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The person below me game, #6

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
Alright. Alright. >.<

King of Wands; TPBM...Remember that past thing you had a great passion for? Yeah? Get that going again! ^-^
This is my card for December - tho I'm not sure what it's all about I'll take your interpretation and this one

TPBM : 6 of Coins

You need to share some aspect of yourself with a *needy* person , look around to see who could benefit from your skills, time, money or ....
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #521
IndigoViolet's Avatar
IndigoViolet  IndigoViolet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2015
Location: @
Posts: 187
IndigoViolet 
Citizen

IndigoViolet's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
This is my card for December - tho I'm not sure what it's all about I'll take your interpretation and this one

TPBM : 6 of Coins

You need to share some aspect of yourself with a *needy* person , look around to see who could benefit from your skills, time, money or ....
Somebody else is that eager... already. I sure will think but I got very little idea of what to share. Not yet that person appeared though, or was it the one who is responsible to me?Sure I will need some brainstoming. Thank you.

TPBM got 8 of swords
It is so hard to forward blindfolded because they people are somehow doing something behind your back but it is not as worst as you think because they are not in your group
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #522
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
Somebody else is that eager... already. I sure will think but I got very little idea of what to share. Not yet that person appeared though, or was it the one who is responsible to me?Sure I will need some brainstoming. Thank you.

TPBM got 8 of swords
It is so hard to forward blindfolded because they people are somehow doing something behind your back but it is not as worst as you think because they are not in your group
TPBM: 6 swords - it's time to move away from those troubles to calmer waters where you can live and love again
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #523
leicslwt  leicslwt is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Sep 2015
Location: not Europe
Posts: 622
leicslwt 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
TPBM: 6 swords - it's time to move away from those troubles to calmer waters where you can live and love again
Exactly what I'm working on!

TPBM: King of cups -- wise, well liked, calm and take great care of people.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #524
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by leicslwt View Post
Exactly what I'm working on!

TPBM: King of cups -- wise, well liked, calm and take great care of people.
Glad yours resonate and good luck, and thanks for mine!

TPBM: Page pentacles - stop mulling over all the possible outcomes and procrastinating and just do it already
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #525
TeeheeDebby  TeeheeDebby is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Apr 2014
Location: Texas,US
Posts: 218
TeeheeDebby 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Glad yours resonate and good luck, and thanks for mine!

TPBM: Page pentacles - stop mulling over all the possible outcomes and procrastinating and just do it already
The Fool; TPBM...PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP! O_O Also listen to your inner voice more.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #526
SwordOfTruth's Avatar
SwordOfTruth  SwordOfTruth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Sep 2015
Location: Venusian
Posts: 1,004
SwordOfTruth 
Citizen

SwordOfTruth's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeheeDebby View Post
The Fool; TPBM...PLEASE LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP! O_O Also listen to your inner voice more.
Thanks for this. I'm not exactly leaping anywhere right now, but taken the point about the inner voice though.

TPBM - Page Of Swords. Get your hands on some insider intelligence. It will come in handy soon.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #527
deb99  deb99 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Jun 2015
Location: East Coast, U.S.
Posts: 3,442
deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordOfTruth View Post
Thanks for this. I'm not exactly leaping anywhere right now, but taken the point about the inner voice though.

TPBM - Page Of Swords. Get your hands on some insider intelligence. It will come in handy soon.
TPBM: Knight cups - you will soon receive an offer of love, just be careful the person is able to stay for the long haul
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #528
SwordOfTruth's Avatar
SwordOfTruth  SwordOfTruth is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Sep 2015
Location: Venusian
Posts: 1,004
SwordOfTruth 
Citizen

SwordOfTruth's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
TPBM: Knight cups - you will soon receive an offer of love, just be careful the person is able to stay for the long haul
Doh! Why did I come back here?

TPBM: Temperance - easy does it. Don't go overboard on the vino.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #529
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordOfTruth View Post
Doh! Why did I come back here?

TPBM: Temperance - easy does it. Don't go overboard on the vino.
Unlikley to be wine, but definitely true of anything else I ingest this week

TPBM : Eight of Cups

Yes, time to say goodbye to all *that* ...
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #530


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.