Balancing your life: a 2-card daily spread

mercuryempress

thanks Ill give this one a try for this week

vaguely_unsettling

I just gave it a go haha, I love it! My current deck seems to be fond of saying JUST DO THINGS. Which... it just said. Nice simple spread for the daily, thank you :)

TarotTreat

Love this idea! I may try doing this for some of my daily draws when my life is especially chaotic.

Michellehihi

I tried it and the first day it was so accurate that it took my breath away. But then the second day, I got the knight of cups RX as what I should do more and the 2 of cups as what I should do less.....hmmm I don't understand. Less loving, more "not loving"?

Hemera

Michellehihi, you could post your whole reading and interpretation to Your Readings. I'm sure people would have many suggestions how to interpret those cards. Just an idea..
Here are the posting rules for Your Readings. (This area is only for Tarot Spreads so the reading can't be posted here.)

Michellehihi

Michellehihi, you could post your whole reading and interpretation to Your Readings. I'm sure people would have many suggestions how to interpret those cards. Just an idea..
Here are the posting rules for Your Readings. (This area is only for Tarot Spreads so the reading can't be posted here.)

I will, it's just that I didn't have any idea and I know that in the readings forum we need to give our interpretation...

JoJoCat

hey -- this has been really helpful to me as it creates a spectrum of "go for this" on one end and "stop doing this" as the other end. I really love this as a way to approach my day and all of the interactions throughout the day.

Like, yesterday was High Priestess and 3W, which i took to mean go internal and develop my hidden intuition while stopping the waiting with no action. Today was Death and 6C, which I took to mean excise the thing that's dying already while avoiding falling into nostalgia and rose-colored memories. Death on a full moon in Aries is especially pertinent!!!

Thanks so much

Espirito

Thanks for sharing :)

JoJoCat

Does anyone else find this difficult to understand sometimes? I've been using this for my daily draws for about a month now and sometimes I am just plain confused. I've gotten Death or 4 wands for "less of" and today my "more of" card was the Tower ... but nothing much happened. Maybe bc I was prepared from the daily draw but I confess to being puzzled sometimes. How have you all been interpreting this spread? Or maybe I shouldn't use it for daily draws??

Michellehihi

Does anyone else find this difficult to understand sometimes? I've been using this for my daily draws for about a month now and sometimes I am just plain confused. I've gotten Death or 4 wands for "less of" and today my "more of" card was the Tower ... but nothing much happened. Maybe bc I was prepared from the daily draw but I confess to being puzzled sometimes. How have you all been interpreting this spread? Or maybe I shouldn't use it for daily draws??

Me too I am sometimes confused by the cards I draw. What I think the problem is, for me anyways (it may be different for others) is that the cards don't have something to say every day. Just like me, sometimes I have nothing to say. When I try to pull cards every day, it will happen that they say blablabla because that day they don't have any message for me. That's what I think.