• Capricorn

Votes: 20 5.8%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 29 8.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters

Kristyjnh

Thought I would bring this back (who doesn't love a good poll). I'm a Leo, with Gemini Rising. It's interesting that there doesn't appear to be one element dominating, it's more even than I was expecting.

light2000

Virgo with cancer rising and gemini moon

Sonia Doris

Cancer with Gemini rising. :-D

katieb

Gemini with Scorpio rising

laurence

Libra with Leo rising and moon in scorpio.

Minderwiz

I'm really impressed by the inclusion of rising signs and Moon signs in the answers - nice to see a recognition that there's more than the Sun sign to Astrology.

I'm Leo rising, Moon in Aquarius and the Sun in the last degree of Libra but I rather like Taurus (MC) :)

BTW, the poll isn't specific about the criterion for choosing 'your sign' :D

frac_ture

Scorpio Rising, Scorpio Sun, Aries Moon...

Vetch

Right now Cancer is leading (30), and Capricorn is lowest (17).
Not surprising (opposite signs), but ... I know almost nothing about the science of statistics, but I guess this poll doesn't really say anything.
It might also mean that Sun-in-Cancers are more prone to answering polls about astrology than Sun-in-Capricorns. :D

Anyway, me, I am one of those exceptions who prove the rule: Cap Sun, Moon, Mercury and AC.

<|8)

Ronia

Eh, I'm Capricorn rising. :) I think overall Capricorn influenced people are a bit more focused on other things. But then, other planets matter too. I don't think this represents anything beyond who is curious enough to browse the forum. :D If it's about astrology and who delves into it, the poll would show different results, IMHO. But then it wouldn't be the Sun sign I'd emphasize on mainly. It does give the energy and this is important but other signs on the cusps would be more indicative to me, as well as the planets in certain houses.

Pixna

Raises hand. Representin' for the Capricorns here! :)