Horary Readings

VenusRising

Hello I would love a horary reading. My question is what can I expect in love matters in 2011-2012? so far things are going great with my boyfriend, but we have different projects in different countires. i am going to grad school in western europe and he may get a job elsewhere. his plan is up in the air while mine is pretty much set in stone. could you tell me what to expect in our relationship? thanks.

Heavensent

My rephrased question is: are JWP's feelings for me truly strong enough to marry me in a year. Thank you.

Minderwiz

OK I'll take that revised question.

There are two elements to the question:

JWP's feelings for you

Whether a marriage between you will take place, within one year from today.

Please note that this does not preclude marriage in a longer perio, so if the answer is 'No' please don't give up hope. Secondly the chart assumes that you act accordingly. That is if the chart says 'Yes' you don't just sit back and ignore JWP till he proposes LOL.

Heavensent

Lol. Okay. I understand.

Minderwiz

I've cast the chart and will give my reading shortly but I have a question to ask:

Have you got doubts about his feelings, if only to the extent of doubting they are strong enough for your desired outcome?

Heavensent

No its not only for the desired outcome. Its actually for my piece of mind because I know he cares.

Minderwiz

Horary Reading for Heavensent

On first sight this chart is very similar to that for obeygravity. The Ascendant is in Libra and that gives the significators as Venus and Mars. Appropriate for a relationship question.

However there are some significant differences. This time there are considerations before Judgement. In particular the Ascendant is in the last three degrees of Libra, and that casts doubt on the validity of the chart. Sometimes it is argued that an Ascendant in a late degree means that there is nothing now that the querent can do about the matter - it will take it's course. Alternatively it is just too late for the Astrologer to make a judgment. So there is a very big reservation over anything I say about the outcome.

Venus is slightly less strong than in the previous horary but is still the strongest planet in essential dignity. As before, Mars is much less strong. However, as before the sextile aspect between the two significators is there and is a little further progressed. So there is definite promise. Venus is in the eighth, which is associated with other people's money and in your profile you list yourself as being an Investment Associate. So that adds some descriptive authenticity to the chart. Venus is also conjunct the Part of Fortune, and has mutual receptions with its ruler Mercury. This is either an indicator that you are a very good Investment Associate and handle other people's money very well, or it may indicate that fortune is with you in this question.

The Moon however is not going to play the same role as before - it is now to far advanced in Sagittarius to aspect either Mars or Venus. Again the message seems to be that things have gone too far to be diverted from their path., at least in the time frame.

The Moon is applying to a square to Jupiter, ruler of the fifth House. Lilly says that squares produce a result only with difficulty but Jupiter is the greater benefic and it's position as ruler of the fifth and being in the fifth indicates a romance, possibly with some stress but a romance nevertheless.

As with the previous reading, there's no real reception between the two significators, which I would have expected.

One last piece of information. The Sun is the almuten of the Seventh, that is the planet with the greatest essential dignity at the Descendant degree. This time the Sun is in the Seventh House and being in Taurus is in the rulership of Venus. So indirectly there is a reception between JWP and you and if I were going off the Sun and not Mars, I would say that his prime feelings were for you.

This reading is not clear cut because of the late degree of the Ascendant. There are indicators of romance and there is an indicator of caring. There is also an indication that the two of you are coming together.

My concern would be with the late degree. If you are talking about getting married or settling down and it's a really strong probability for both of you, then I'd say that things are going exactly to plan and there's little you can do to change things - the marriage will go ahead, probably in the time frame.

If things are not developing in that way then I have doubts that you could change things within the coming year, whatever you do. As I said before that does not preclude marriage taking place in the longer term.

Edited to add

I double checked on Frawley this morning and he says he uses the Sun as a co-significator of the male in all relationship questions (and Venus for the female).

If I follow that practice it significantly upgrades the interpretation of 'his true feelings' to being clear confirmation of his love for you. We are back to the late Ascendant though in terms of whether this will move into a marriage/long term relationship in the next 12 months. My comment on the status quo holds, if both of you are currently considering planning to marry at some point then I think that will be in the next 12 months, the decision has effectively been made before the chart was cast.

Attachments

• Heavensent_Horary.jpg
    Heavensent_Horary.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 129

moderndayruth

Hope i am in time now! :D
Can i have a reading, please? My question is whether ill receive the working permit i am awaiting. :)
Could i do a Tarot reading for you in return?

Minderwiz

Well according to a check on the requests, franniee and Nytebugg put in requests before you but you are number three and I can work on your chart whilst the other two refine their questions.

moderndayruth

Minderwiz said:
Well according to a check on the requests, franniee and Nytebugg put in requests before you but you are number three and I can work on your chart whilst the other two refine their questions.
Thank you so much!