Cleansing with sound energy

wildchilde

Hi Daphne!

I would be happy to share what I have, although I'm not sure it would be much use to anyone else. I don't have it completely finished yet. Can anyone tell me how to share an excel file? It doesn't look like I can upload it to the site.

shelikes2read

My 528 Hz chime arrived today. I'm gonna give the while house a 528 treatment when I get a chance. I live that tone.

wildchilde

My 528 Hz chime arrived today. I'm gonna give the while house a 528 treatment when I get a chance. I live that tone.

Awesome! I am really loving mine, too. And I have also found that if you use the crystal tuner (4096) and the 528 together you will get some profound healing effects!! ;) btw, in case you didn't catch this elsewhere...the 528 hz is also said to be the frequency of LOVE :)

I got all my tuners last Wednesday and am having a blast!! (and still looking to get more LOL) I even got to use my crystal tuner in a healing session with a new client the same day I received it!! And it was very powerful indeed. She walked away from my table completely pain free for the first time in months, if not years. (her words) And according to an email I received from her this weekend is still going strong. She invited me over for tea as a thank you. :)

Now I am hitting the books and trying to learn and understand as much as I can about all this sound healing stuff. :heart:

shelikes2read

Here is an article from Jonathan Goldman's newsletter, which I just got in my email a little while ago. It includes a video of how ultrasonic waves levitate a water droplet and cause it to change shape (as it levitates in the air).

There is no audio (that I can detect) on this video. My dog paid the computer no attention, as well, which suggests to me that there might not even be ultrasonic tones present that would have been audible to him.

http://www.healingsounds.com/sonic-levitation-video

Fascinating stuff. This is a visual representation of why I believe that sound energy can be used for cleansing -- it IS energy, and it's a PHYSICAL energy that's able to act on physical objects and make them vibrate according to its own frequency. Therefore, it quite literally affects the vibration of whatever it touches, even if it's above or below the range where average human hearing could detect it.

I <3 science. :)

daphne

I'm really fond of using sound energy to cleanse stones. It won't cause a chemical reaction with the stones, nor an allergic reaction (like incense does for some of us), it won't fade the stones like sunlight can.

I just picked up an inexpensive iPhone app called Chakra Pro. It has tones for each chakra, or for the whole series from Root to Crown, or from Crown to Root. There are tones and pitches that are associated with each chakra, and this app will play them for a set amount of time that you choose from a list.

It also has a routine marked as "Cleanse", which you can use to clear unwanted energy from yourself or anything that you determine needs a cleanse. This will come in handy when I want to clear tools or a workspace, too. I'll be playing it in my studio to help keep the workspace clear. Between that and the Zenergy chime, I should be in good shape.

I don't know if the app is available for other types of device.

P.S. I could've used this two days ago when I was sitting in the middle of icky energies, lol.

Do you still use Chakra Pro app? I bought it and now it gone. I searched for it on app store and I cannot find it anymore.

shelikes2read

Do you still use Chakra Pro app? I bought it and now it gone. I searched for it on app store and I cannot find it anymore.

I do. I'm seeing Chakra Pro in the App Store (I searched on the word "chakra" to see what would come up). The author is Brian Zeleniak, if that helps with the search. He has another sound-healing app, Pain 2.0, that I also have.

daphne

I do. I'm seeing Chakra Pro in the App Store (I searched on the word "chakra" to see what would come up). The author is Brian Zeleniak, if that helps with the search. He has another sound-healing app, Pain 2.0, that I also have.

Thank you, I will search!

shelikes2read

Speaking of 528 Treatments...

A dear friend who knows I make jewelry, gave me some jewelry items that she no longer uses, in the hopes that I could incorporate them into jewelry items of my own. I greatly appreciate her generosity.

However, I noticed when I handled the items that they had picked up a LOT of vibes from, how can I say it diplomatically, the immense amount of stress and conflict that has gone on under that roof over the long term. (Send prayers and positivity to that family, please, because they really need it.) It's a little jarring to feel that kind of energy, and since what I make is metaphysical jewelry, chances are good that anyone who buys it WILL be sensitive to the energy that the jewelry gives off. They're likely to be buying it BECAUSE of the energy it gives off, so needless to say, I'll be clearing the unwanted dissonant energy before I create anything with these items.

I'm going to give all these items the full-length auditory cleanse treatment on a day when I can block out the time to perform the ritual. But before I even bring these items into my studio, I thought it would be best to do a preliminary cleanse. So the items are in a box with my earbuds, as my iPhone plays the 528 Hz tone for an hour from the above-mentioned Chakra Pro app. (It's the option listed as "Cleanse", for those who have the app.)

daphne

Can you please tell more about what 528 hz sound does?

shelikes2read

Can you please tell more about what 528 hz sound does?

I first encountered it in the Chakra Pro app, where it's labeled as "Cleanse". When I used the tone on my newly-acquired crystals, their energy brightened noticeably, particularly with the Fluorites. I then started using it on EVERYTHING I wanted to freshen up and brighten, including myself, the car I'd recently gotten, rooms, you name it.

At the same time, I used a different device (an old iPod Touch) with a music tuning app to determine that the frequency of Cleanse was 528 Hz. I started looking up information about that tone, and there's a ton of stuff equating 528 Hz to cleansing, healing, DNA repair, and even attracting love. I haven't tried to use it for that last purpose, as I'm a married lady. :) But I have most definitely used it for cleansing, healing, and energizing.

You can have a look on YouTube for 528 Hz, and you will find a lot of items you can play back. I have found that while I feel the energies from tuning forks and chimes the most strongly, electronic tones and things played over computer or phone speakers DO have a positive impact as well. This is why I've occasionally used the method described above: put the item(s) to be cleansed in a box with my earbuds, and play back the cleansing tone for a specified length of time. That has the combined effect of concentrating the sound in the area where it's needed, and also not serenading the rest of the house with the sound. My hubby would think I'd gone bananas -- he's not metaphysically-oriented. And the furball critters would probably think it was playtime and start investigating the cleansing I was doing, if it were audible throughout the room or the house. This is why I save my tuning-fork ritual for the times when I have the house to myself, lol.