lost one card in deck

gregory

Just I sometimes find that phoning jolts people into realising they are dealing with real people, not bits of paper.....
(signed: She who makes a profession out of complaining when it's needed..... to the extent that daughter and fiance went to a restaurant once and, to cut a long story short, when she said: after all that she wasn't paying, he went outside. The manager came over and agreed with her, and when she left and met up with him, she said "Sorry, but my mother brought me up to complain or nothing will ever improve." He: "I can see that."
I'm not sure if I'm flattered, but she went on to marry him and we all get on fine - but he won't go back in that restaurant !)

jujubee

I am not ready to buy a whole new deck since I am kind of attached to this one and I'm frustrated it is one card!
I'm definitely going to try to contact the manufacturer - and in the meantime look around - perhaps the card is hiding somewhere.
Maybe the 6 of cups is a message for me ;).
Will let you all know how it works out!!

tabbycat

I recently bought the 2nd edition of the Phoenix Tarot and found that it was missing the Fool card. I'd bought it from Alida, who very helpfully gave me an e-mail address for its creator. I contacted her - she was very friendly and sent me a replacement card very quickly indeed.
So here's a big thank you to Paola and to Argeo at Alida!

Jilly