"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart::) Here is 'Pep' as the Page of Cups...

Hope you like him Bhavana...let me know if I need to change anything...
I noticed in his pictures that he has some fuzzy adorable hair around his face but I wasn't
able to get that in that much...hope it is okay...he has such a SWEET Innocent page and is
perfect as the Page of Cups...I love him so! :heart:

:heart: CHI HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• CUPS.PAGE.PEP.AT.jpg
    CUPS.PAGE.PEP.AT.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 99

tarotlyn

For Debra:

:heart::) Debra, I want to tell you that I am thinking of changing Pinto's costume to a brighter one
that I have that is perfect and is bright blue and black...I think I like it much better than
his present one.

So tomorrow, I will remake the card and then you can choose which one you like better.
I think his black and gold outfit kind of blends too much into the back ground...he should be
standing out more, especially with that adorable, special cute face of his!

It is almost 4:30 am...and I am heading for the bed right now...so tomorrow for sure...

Lyn

MoonGypsy

:heart::) And now for the 'revised' Queen of Cups...this one is for you :heart: MoonGypsy and :heart: Shalyn.

For MoonGypsy because you wanted to see a smaller crown (hope it is okay now?)

For Shalyn because you wanted a more feminine Queen of Cups...(is she fluffy enough now? LOL)

Oh, thank you, sis! :* i just love her now! The crown and the fluffiness, too!!!:thumbsup:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

tarotlyn

:heart: :* Thanks! sis...I'm so glad you like her and her crown is okay now :)

Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart: Bhavana, I don't know it you saw my 1st version of Pep..but I decided to rework his card
a little...(quite a bit actually)...

Oh, and I used the really sweet photo of Pep (the clearer one), where his ears were layed
back and not showing and then I added his ears from one of the other images you emailed me :)

...see if you like it better now?

:heart: Lyn

:heart: @ Debra... I am starting the 'redoing' of Pinto's card...I think you are going to like it.

Attachments

• CUPS.PAGE.PEP.AT.jpg
    CUPS.PAGE.PEP.AT.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 83

silverwings94

Hey Tarotlyyn, I have a chi/pom who is my pride and joy could I send you a picture of him if your interested. Also the card I love is the hermit I would love to see him in that.
kat
:heart: Bhavana, YES, YES, YES...Pep is just so adorable!!!.I really want to put him in this deck...
And you probably remember I told you that Pep looks so much like my Taco, and also my
:heart: Lee Lee Lou :heart: that is gone now...

These are the 'Deer' Chihuahuas. I think there are about 13 different varieties of Chi's.
Oh, BTW, my father Chi, which is a Black Saddle Applehead breed, (that a friend has now),
also puts his ears back sometimes.

Pep has great eyes and I love that little innocent look on his face...LOL :laugh:

Please send me any images you would like me to work with (the larger the better) and also
if you have a preference for which tarot card you would like him to be?
Maybe some of our other members can also suggest which card he mightlook good in?

...wow this is so exciting!!! I am putting Lee Lee Lou and Taco in this deck as well! LOL

Thank you so much for the permission to have your dog's images in my new deck!:):thumbsup:
:heart: Pep is a real sweetheart!

:heart: @everyone
If you have a Chi and if you want to have them in this deck,
just post here and I will gladly work them into the deck!

Also, as I mentioned in my first post, those 4 cards I have been working on
are completely UNFINISHED!!!

Question: What do you think about the 'hands'...should I make them into Chi 'paws'
or leave the human hands? Not sure...just wondering what you all think?

And the gold frame?...is that okay as well? I think it looks better with the top and bottom
title plaque area I made, but do you like it?

I haven't even come up with a back image yet...
Well, just like my last deck (the bears), I am jumping all over the place!
There is no specific starting point for me...just JUMP IN and sink or swim...LOL :laugh: ha ha

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

Hey Tarotlyyn, I have a chi/pom who is my pride and joy could I send you a picture of him if your interested. Also the card I love is the hermit I would love to see him in that.
kat
:heart: silverwings94, YES!!! I would love to have your Chi/Pom be in this deck :party:
And if you think your little baby would look good as the hermit, I will give it a try. I am not
sure of what the actual background or what angle the hermit will be in yet. So can you post
a clear front facing and a side shot (up close) of his face? Or if you want I can pm you my
email address and you can send them that way?

However if you only have one good clear shot of him I will try to work with that also.
And if you have one image with the ears back or down, and one with them up, I can work
with more than one image to get one good one.

I can't wait to see your baby! :heart: Chi/Pom's are the cutest ever!
:heart: Kat, I am so glad you have joined us! :):thumbsup:

Lyn

tarotlyn

Debra:

:heart: Debra, this is for you...I have redone Pinto's costume...let me know which one you
want to be in the deck...or will there be TWO Fool cards in this deck?

What do you think?

Also let me know if you want me to send this version in the larger size via private email for your brother?

Lyn

Here is the NEW :heart: Pinto:

Attachments

• PINTO.jpg
    PINTO.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 87

Debra

Lyn he's definitely clearer in this second one-- more contrast with the background! I don't know which is best, to be honest. I'm sending this to my brother, too. You know, you can never have too many fools...

I also e-mailed a photo of the neighbor's Spike for your consideration. :heart:

Debra

Hm. I think I like the posture and costume of the first fool the best. Could remove the tree that's right behind his head, shoulder and little doggie? It would give him sky as a background and work better (especially, now that I look at it, because that tree has a trunk growing in front of him with foliage that appears behind him!) Just a thought...