Buying the Ana Cortez PCO mini

hunter

Where can I buy the Ana Cortez mini besides US Games? It looks like they only ship by UPS, and I prefer using USPS.

Bhavana

If you don't mind paying a dollar or two more ($9.45 + $2.88 shipping in USA) this ebay seller just had some for sale....here is a link to her store, she doesn't have any left right at this moment, but I just messaged her for you to see if she would be getting some more in stock. I'll let you know.

http://stores.ebay.com/soaringeaglenewageshop

Just to let you know, the one I got from her, she had accidentally listed it as the larger size OOP version - I was so excited to think I was getting the full size oop version for 10 bucks!!! So, was not happy when I got the mini instead..but it was an honest mistake on her part, and she was very sorry, very nice about it, offered to refund my money including any shipping charges- I figure anyone can make a mistake, it is how they handle it that makes them a good ebay seller.

hunter

Please let me know if you hear anything. With her shipping charges that is cheaper than US Games.

I too judge a seller by what they do about mistakes. That is why I am usually willing to pay more to buy through Amazon, and especially look for the big sellers that I know automatically refund mistakes in listing, without even requiring sending back the mistake.

Bhavana

Please let me know if you hear anything. With her shipping charges that is cheaper than US Games.

I too judge a seller by what they do about mistakes. That is why I am usually willing to pay more to buy through Amazon, and especially look for the big sellers that I know automatically refund mistakes in listing, without even requiring sending back the mistake.

I heard back from her, she is definitely going to restock the deck, probably in the next few weeks. Here is the link again - just keep checking back, or you could send her a message asking her to let you know when the decks are available. She only had 3 last time, and they sold fast. She has a lot of other decks too, if you want to check them out. Her name is Veronica. Good luck!

http://stores.ebay.com/soaringeaglenewageshop

Rhinemaiden

Where can I buy the Ana Cortez mini besides US Games? It looks like they only ship by UPS, and I prefer using USPS.

US Games shipped the mini PCO to me via USPS -- $5.35 for priority mail.

MoonGypsy

US Games shipped the mini PCO to me via USPS -- $5.35 for priority mail.

i went to the USGamesinc website and i can't find the mini PCO listed at all! :eek: What am i doing wrong?:p Could someone please post the link to the mini?

Thanks so much in advance! :D

Bhavana

Lots of people have trouble finding that deck on the USG site - I think it is because it is listed with the playing cards.

MoonGypsy

Lots of people have trouble finding that deck on the USG site - I think it is because it is listed with the playing cards.

It is quite odd, Bhavana! i had even tried their "search" mode and the deck didn't show up...

i tried "new releases" and got nada.

i gave up trying until Rhinemaiden posted the link...:)