What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

12doggiepaws

Just ordered 2 copies of the Morgan Greer Tarot in Tin from BD.

lightpers

Just purchased Pixie's Astounding Lenormand! So happy!^ω^

Cocobird55

Pixie's Astounding Lenormand came today. Very cute! And I love the tin.

Asher

Just in time for Halloween...

I found the Spooktacular and the Wanderwust Lenormands in my mailbox! They're both wonderful, on linen cardstock, and will be great to read with.

I will break out the Spooktacular tonight!

greatdane

Asher....c'mon give us a MWWWWHAHAHAHAHAH

:))) HAVE A GRAND TIME WITH YOUR NEW DECKS!

EmpyreanKnight

The Gilded Reverie Lenormand is going to be my first Lenormand oracle. It's due to arrive any time this week. I can't wait!

EmpyreanKnight

Got my very first Lenormand, and it's the Gilded Reverie! Really curious about it, but I may have to wait until after Christmas for that.

MaeWasteland

Well, having bought a very "non-standard" first tarot deck (Fey Tarot) and realised that, while gorgeous, it's probably not ideal for learning even the rather more intuition based tarot, I decided to go with a pretty straightforward first Lenormand - French Cartomancy (the Lo Scarabeo one). I like it a lot, the pictures are clear, it's got the card inserts so I can try and get to grips with that side of things, etc. The card seems nice, not too floppy, not too stiff, and the box doesn't seem too flimsy or annoying to open/close.

I'm daydreaming about a few of the more artsy ones (I really like... I think it's the Moonshadow deck, for example) or maybe something like the Viking Lenormand (I think my teenager would love that one) at some point, but for now I'm sticking with this one. I would quite like a mini deck, too, though, I'm thinking of buying one of those novelty mini playing card decks and altering them (probably with stickers rather than Tipp-ex/white-out) although my drawings would be rather basic!