What Oracle Deck is the Postman Bringing

RainaMia

You both have enabled me on the Sacred Creators Oracle. :) I had no idea it existed. I researched it and it's just what I need right now. And it will fill a space that has been lacking in my collection. I'm glad I got in on the end of the second printing, there are only 48 left.

The thing about the price that got me was the shipping. $15.00 for a US product, shipping within the US. It had better come via priority mail. ;)

ETA: It's coming from Canada, Shipping price totally justified! :)

So happy to help enable you! :D This really is a special deck.
Just got an email that the copy I ordered as gift for my best Aussie friend has shipped. Shipping all the way to Australia is even more mind-boggling, so it will just have to wait and be a nice surprise next time she comes for a visit.

Barleywine

I received the Earth Wisdom oracle today. I think its large size will make it a perfect companion for the Druidcraft Tarot when I do mixed readings.

ETA: The book is a disappointment. There are many editing errors and word omissions. I can't read it because in some cases I find it impossible to tell what she is trying to say.

BeyondtheVeil

They both finally arrived. :)

My Divination of the Ancients Oracle arrived on Monday. {on time}. I initially thought I would love these cards, but I need to figure out 'how' to read with them. Definitely not for normal questions especially love. Though I will keep at it to see if I get anything.
I definitely LOVE the laminated cards!

The Psychic Tarot of the Heart deck was delayed a day. I like using it and it reminds me a lot of the Psychic Tarot Oracle. I really like both of them. The Tarot of the Heart is definitely for love questions.

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

banbha

So happy to help enable you! :D This really is a special deck.
Just got an email that the copy I ordered as gift for my best Aussie friend has shipped. Shipping all the way to Australia is even more mind-boggling, so it will just have to wait and be a nice surprise next time she comes for a visit.

Mine is coming too. I can't wait to see it. :D

Genna

"Wisdom of the Oracle Divination Cards" and "The Enchanted Map Oracle cards" by Colette Baron-Reid. I just couldn´t reist the adorable elephants, ane the reviws were so good.

Mythtaken

Just received the John Waterhouse oracle deck.

So beautiful, and I like the waterproof cards.

RavenOfSummer

Just received the Stone Circle Oracle through a trade group :)

RavenOfSummer

Received Bird Cards- so excited! I've been wanting to work with this deck for the spring ever since I saw it in another thread :)

Falcor

Dragon Age II playing cards are here!
My inner fanboy is screaming happily =]

WhiteWolfy

Just ordered the Lightworker oracle by Alana Fairchild, just couldn't resist!!