Systems comparison

Universal Student

I had purchased Chita St. Lawrence's book on playing card divination, but due to a brain fart I had left the book in a convenience store and now it is gone. I do not wish to pay an additional $20 for another one, so I am looking at Cory Hutchinson's 54 Devils. Has anyone worked with both systems and how would you describe the pro's and con's of each system?

Thank you.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Universal Student

The study group sounds good. Do you have the link for the study thread?

CosmicBeing

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4852883#post4852883

Zhadee is the thread maker. So just post that you would like to become part of the study group and she will add your name to the participation list.

The first page will tell you some stuff about the group and also give you like 7 links to various translations of the each card in the deck as well as some spreads and cartomancy methods.

Universal Student

Thank you for the link. 😊

Universal Student

I am currently looking at the thread. You guys are really moving along! 😀

CosmicBeing

I am currently looking at the thread. You guys are really moving along! 😀

lol yea we've been doing at least one reading a month. We try to do month long prediction for self. So I would translate my own card and Zhadee would give me another perspective. Then I would do it in exchange.

It's been fun and revealing...so still learning...hopefully in a year time I'll be a lot better at cartomancy :)

It's a nice skill to learn in divination...can easily find playing cards anywhere.

we do 5x3 spreads for month reading...and also 3x3 sometimes.

We tried the 36 card spread using all the cards available in a standard deck...oy I been trying to translate it. But thinking maybe I should just look back at it the end of November lol.

We might try the 36 card spread again by reducing the cards down to 36 cards like the instructions tell us too...or we may just go back to the 53 spread.