wouldn't it be cool to have a marvel deck ?

HOLMES

yes spiderman could be the fool.
umm dr strange the magician.
death would be deathwith a picture of hela,
the devil could mepthisto
the tower could be galactus,
hmm thor would be the chariot
the heirophant could be captain america for his beliefs.
the lovers could be reed richards and sue richards.
doctor doom could be the emperor reversed and on the other side the submariner.
gia would be the picture of the emperess.
and the fool journey could be spidermans journy for good and evil through the archetypes. til he ends at the judgment which is alwasy the end of the world but he saves it . and going into the world. which be the universe only to come back home to earth again as the fool
what you all think ?

Scorpion

Hi, Holmes!

Great idea - but as the ultimate Batman fan, I think my vote would go to DC. Mmy mother came back with a comic instead of my usual girlie magazine when I was about 8 and I was hooked! I did end up collecting Marvel too but DC still hold a special place in my heart. I was devastated in the year the first Batman movie - my landlady cleared out the cellar without notice and destroyed my entire collection of DCs going back YEARS cos she thought they were RUBBISH - WAAAAHHHHH!!! O still can't think about it

I'm going to have lots of fun imaginging it now!

Faerie Lin

Yep Holmes!

My husband would LOVE a Spiderman Tarot. Me? I would love a Spawn Tarot. I probably would have to get 2 Spawn tarots though, as he likes Spawn too.

Anyhow, I love that idea Holmes!

Lin

Geenius at Wrok

Ummm, a DC deck already exists. It's called Vertigo. :)

Scorpion

Geenius at Wrok said:
Ummm, a DC deck already exists. It's called Vertigo. :)

Thanks for that Geenius - I thought I'd seen the Vertigo but I can't have done. I can tell I'm going to have to get my hands on it now!

Maan

I think i have so a deck majors only on tarotgarden Hmmm I will lokk it up.. i remember it being out of print :(

I would like a x man deck :)

Faerie Lin

Yeah the Vertigo! (one on my wishlist) My husband asked me if I had told you (Holmes) about that deck, but I thought you probably knew about it.

Yep Vertigo is VERY cool, we have the DC Vertigo Comics - The Dreaming - issues 1 - 12 that we got off of ebay. Now I want the tarot deck!!!!

Lin

Maan

Sorry

The link does not seem to work.... So if you want to see the deck you type in the words marvel tarot at the surch option you get to see the deck

Phoenix

I would love to see an X-Men Tarot.

I can see Phoenix as death, and the Dark Phoenix as the Devil. Or archangel as Death. Jubilee as the Fool. Storm as the High Priestess. Maybe magneto as the Emperor.