• INTJ

Votes: 96 15.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

Aerin

It's good to be somewhere with a bunch of INs (INFP). Whenever I do this at work there are ESTJs coming out of my ears. They are 'you do it THIS way' and I am 'but what about this? and this? and this? and why can't I do that instead'.

Pierrot Lunaire

It's interesting how this poll virtually selects against the extrovert. It makes sense, however.

Tarot is such an internalizing discipline, that it probably would not provide adequate external stimulation for the extrovert.

INTP

Kristyjnh

I usually score high on the ITJ, but my N/S is basically even. So I tend to consider myself both.

INTJ/ISTJ

happyfish

Another INFP checking in! It's amazing how many of us there are on this forum. Most of my life I felt like a weirdo and the Meyers-Brigg was one of the things that has really helped me understand myself. When I read the portrait of the Healer I was floored because it described me to a T.

dreamseer

INFJ I guess introversion must be really common for tarot readers. Never been around this many introverts before :)

Ambience

INFJ

I thought i was the only one but seems there are 26% here.

Wow.

INFJ
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(62%) Judging(44%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Nemia

INFJ. Wow. There's such a lot of us.

I've been taking this test over the last ten years or so at least once a year, and the results have been consistent. It helped me to understand myself and others.

I guess tarot is a tool that attracts INFJs who rely on their intuition so much...

Chiska

ISFJ of all things.
In my job, I am teacher, counselor, social worker, and champion. I guess it fits pretty well. I worked in senior social services for years before I moved to higher education.

LeahG

So excited

Hi All
So excited to see this poll still going after ten years. Personality profiles was something I brought up when I joined the forum in 2003 (username was Kitty). Lovely to see my hunch that many tarot readers and those interested in tarot are INFJ. Of course, we need a variety of personalities in society and in tarot.
Love to you all!

3ill.yazi

ISFP

But I would probably get a different response a half-hour later. I get very inconsistent results to these tests.