Tarot Book Club Poll

How would you like to participate in a Tarot book club?

• I would participate in April and I want to read: Holistic Tarot

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I would participate in April and I want to read: Marseilles Tarot: Towards The Art of Reading

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I would participate in April & I want to read: A different Book (I wrote the title in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would participate in April and I don't care what book the group picks

• I would participate in May and I want to read: Holistic Tarot

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I would participate in May and I want to read: Marseilles Tarot: Towards The Art of Reading

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I would participate in May and I want to read: A different Book (I wrote the title in the comments)

• I would participate in May and I don't care what book the group picks

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I would not participate at all but I really like to answer polls

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shade

I just wanted to see if there would be interest in kicking off a book club here on Aeclectic. If we can get five or more people to get on board there might be some hope for it yet.

I asked the moderators and they would want the thread to be about a particular book. So with that in mind click away in the poll and we will see what comes up. If you know of a better book for the group to read, just mention it in the comments and maybe the tide will favor that.

By "participate in April" I mean we would read the books in April and the bulk of the discussion will be at the end of April and the beginning of May. By "participate in May" I mean we would read the books in May and the bulk of the discussion will be at the end of May and the beginning of June.