Paris Debono Lenormand Decks?

Nina*

I have several of his decks and generally they're great although there's a couple I really don't like.
His Japanese deck is definitely one of the most beautiful lenormand decks I own (out of more than 100).

TarotFlow

I have several of his decks and generally they're great although there's a couple I really don't like.
His Japanese deck is definitely one of the most beautiful lenormand decks I own (out of more than 100).
Hej dansker šŸ˜Š
Could you tell me, what are the shipping cost for Denmark please. I imagine it to be rather expensive which is why I didn't by any of his decks yet ?

Nina*

Hej dansker šŸ˜Š
Could you tell me, what are the shipping cost for Denmark please. I imagine it to be rather expensive which is why I didn't by any of his decks yet ?

Hej dansker selv! :D

Sorry but I really don't remember. You can contact him on facebook - he's very kind and helpful.

Shade

I love what he has done with the gypsy witch fortune-telling cards.

TarotFlow

Hej dansker selv! :D

Sorry but I really don't remember. You can contact him on facebook - he's very kind and helpful.
Thankyou. I will when I feel for buying a pair.

Belinda2

Yes I think so too I will buy it someday