Spread to see the babies sex

Dawn2019

A friend of mine is pregnant and asked me to do her cards to see if it indicates whether it is a boy or girl and I was wondering if anyone has any spreads or ways of telling the sex of the baby?
Thank you in advance!

Zelmira

Dawn:
Maybe you can do a Yes/No Spread asking for one of the possibilities. It is one or the other. A no brainer. Good luck. Peace,
Zelmira

shotthebreeze

I would take all of the Kings and Queens out of the deck and use those. Line 5 cards out in a row. The gender with the most cards would win...

firemaiden

I'd say flip a coin. Either way, you have a 50% chance of being right. Heads for girls, tails for boys })

Umbrae

Begin with spreading Essoula brand Aromatherapy Ultrasound Gel, over area. This should be applied by a certified ultrasound technologist. Lay out a random assortment of cards. When the Ultrasound imaging is complete – compare the image with that of the cards. The former will be correct 100% of the time.

ETA: Some things, Tarot does not work well for. Sexing babies, legal troubles, financial issues, stock picking, weather, and mind reading, are just a few examples. Even though it can be fun trying - DO NOT rely on the results.

Raindance

For my friend, I just used a Celtic Cross, asked the cards about the sex of the baby and got all "male cards." I had the Emperor, King of Cups, and the Hermit. Not surprisingly, the baby was a boy.

calligirl

Forget the cards, go with the pencil test!