The Make Lemonade Spread

rwcarter

On the heels of Quantum James' wonderful Crappy Day Spread, I've had a number of Crappy Days in a row. (There have been lots of changes at work and most people on my team aren't very happy.) I've been too busy too actually have time to use his spread, but it occurred to me that instead of being mad and frustrated, I needed to start making lemonade out of the lemons that I've been handed of late. So that's how this spread got named. (Lemonade is my new favorite word for the rest of the year. :D)

1. Why have I been given lemons?
2. Why right now?
3. What lesson can I learn from this situation?
4. How can I turn these lemons into lemonade?

The spread seems somewhat unfinished to me, but I don't have a lot of time right now to think about it.

Rodney

Zelmira

Rodney:
I like your spread very much. To begin with, it is based on a positive thought: Deal with what the Universe provides you with in a happy way. Also, I think, the way things are right now, a lot of people are being provided with a lot of "lemons", and your spread will help them make a nice "lemonade" out of them. Congratulations!, and thank you for posting it. It is going to my journal, just in case I need it sometime. Peace,

Zelmira

rwcarter

Thanks Zelmira! I'll throw this spread myself this weekend to see what it tells me about what's going on at work.

Rodney

Scrappygirl86

I like this spread. It's very simple but it also gives out good information. I just tried it out because my life has become an all time low. It was definitely truthful, it gave some hard truths in the first two cards. However, the last two cards explained what I can do and things will likely get better as long as I don't go back to the stuff I was doing before. Basically I am having a wake up call.

rwcarter

Scrappygirl86,

On the work front, I don't think there's a lot that's going to surprise me. But there are some other lemons in my life and I wouldn't be at all surprised if some of those were wake-up calls. In fact, I'd be surprised if a couple of them weren't wake-up calls....

Glad you found the spread useful.

Maybe it is complete as it is....

Rodney