Angels and Virtues, or Gifts and Actions Spread

rachelcat

I gave a tarot society presentation on correlations between the archangels and the cardinal virtues (and the cardinal astrological signs), so, of course, I made a spread to go with it. And I thought I’d share it with you! (A pretty version is attached.)

5-1---3-7

Gifts from the Archangels. Gifts to receive.

1. Gift from Gabriel: Potential. An announcement of something new and exciting coming into your life. You may refuse it or accept its potential and nurture it to fruition.

2. Gift from Raphael: Healing. The kind of healing you are receiving, or what part of you is being healed.

3. Gift from Michael: Discernment. Seeing both sides of an issue and knowing which is the best side to be on.

4. Gift from Uriel: Something Needed. A physical item that you need (not necessarily that you want) on its way to you.

Advice from the Cardinal Virtues. Actions to take.

5. Advice from Fortitude: Stand for Something. Where you need to take a stand, stand your ground, or show your strength.

6. Advice from Temperance: Take in Moderation. Where you should follow the happy medium, not go to extremes.

7. Advice from Justice: Be Fair. Someone to whom you should give their due, or an issue where you should be careful to take the most fair action.

8. Advice from Prudence: Get the Big Picture. An issue that you should see from above or from all angles, not just your own point of view. Walk a mile in someone else’s shoes.

Let me know if you like it!

Attachments

• Angels and Virtues Spread.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 188

Zelmira

Love this spread. Thanks for sharing. I am putting it in my journal, and will use it as soon as I have an opportunity. Blessings,

Zelmira