compatability

funkpuss

Hi

Can anyone help?

Me born 4 July 1972
him born 1 July 1971

Could he be Mr Right? What do you think????

Thanks in advance!
FP

Malachite

How about:..
Do you like him?
Do you think he's sexy? (do you want his body...darnit, I'll have that song stuck in my head now...)
Do you have things in common, besides the week of your birthdays...
and, Do you WANT him to be Mr. Right...?

deciding something like that on the strength of DOB is a little obscure, so I;m guessing you just want to know whether people here are going to say the same thing that you're thinking...whatever it is that you're thinking might already be the answer to the question...

faunabay

Very well said Malachite!

And thanks alot, now I have that song stuck in my head too! :)

funkpuss

Just a question

Come on Malachite I’m not that stupid!

I don’t want to sound anal but I have a twin sister and we are 15 mins apart and we are both totally different. So I'm wondering how does the DOB come into it. It works for some people, but I would just use common sense.

I just wanted an Astrological view on things that’s all.

I have never really touch on star/sunsigns whatever I’m more into tarot and clairvoyants. I find it oddwhen people believe that they have some of the same trates ie. Canerians are good home lovers, sensitive, moody….
It’s just another tool which I never used.

Thanking you everso!

Malachite

Sorry funky...I wasn't trying to be insulting...and I don;t think you're stupid...
Just wanted to raise the point, thats all...

I guess you have to look at the point about there being so few signs for so many people...there aren;t just twelve personality typse for the entire world population, so I guess some people just don't fit...

funkpuss

Malachite don't worry I was in a bit of a bad mood yestersday, I understand where your coming from as I have the same view as well.

thanks for the info Kell

FP

blumoon

Kellinator said:
You might want to try www.astrology.com or similar sites for a compatibility chart.

you could try www.astro.com for a free chart, just click on free charts and then click on partner and you can get a chart for the both of you, mind you it is a short one because they want you to pay :p

zorya

this is more numerology then astrology, but one thing jumped out at me. his numbers would suggest to me that he, himself, will be his main focus, while yours suggests your focus would be more on the whole relationship. this is certainly not to suggest that you are not compatable. you are both the same sign and so you have that compatability going for you!

funkpuss

Ta

Your right zorya

and thanks Blumoon for the info
FP