yippe AG is our moderator!!!

jade

i think it is soooo wonderful that you have become the moderator of this section. welcome welcome welcome.

shine your light baby. personally i LOVE your light and words and wisdom.

love
jade

joya250

yay!

I say... what she said! :)

faunabay

I think AG was pretty much the Astrology moderator anyway, don't you think?!?! LOL Now it's just offical!! Yea!!!! :)

Kaz

AG= Astrology Goddess

kaz

kayne

AG: Now you have a great excuse to read and reply to all the threads - it's your job, you have to do it! :D

AquarianGoddess

Okay you guys...pity me...pray for me...I have an EXTREMELY tough job taking over from THE ONE AND ONLY...JADE... (yes, the Leo)...

Do you have any idea how tough it is to follow A LEO, especially a really nice one who did a fantastic job? Whew, I'm sweating already!

AG

jade

hip hip hooray!

you truly are the perfect choice for this section AG i celebrate your moderatorship!

love
jade

Pollux

*he boasts on his gift of clairvoyance...*

I was wondering whether you remembered this...
So much time ago, when we were upset and worked up for the slow Forums and the need of donation, there was a Recruiting Campaign for moderators.
I proposed that AG would be moderator of Astrology.
(and got Jade feeling bad in the way :( I'll neve forget that... Jade I love you! :*)

However, I was just waiting... I knew already my favourite Sybil was going for something BIG!!!

ALL HAIL THE ASTROLOGIC GODDESS!!!