"Let Love Speak" ~ for Tarot or Oracle.

Elven

ACK!!! Hope you can post soon Arwen - would love to hear about your reading! Thankyou for trying it :) A reading I did with this was so honest - I felt like cuddling the card! I wasn't sure as to what to expect - but I just shook my head - it was as close to my heart as words could explain - and I didnt realize it until it showed me. I know about that 'tingle' :)

Look forward to your reading.

Blessings
Elven x

ArwenNightstar

Thanks, Elven! It was a very good spread and I will use it again.

memries

Hi Elven.. I did the spread with my RRW deck and lo and behold... The Tower !
I thought ok, oh my, oh well. Then after looking at it a while I feel it was to tell me that no matter what comes, whatever changes or happens, life is good and within me I have the strength and will to overcome. So I do think that was a message of Love, very much so. We can all feel happy and great when things are alright but it is when we come to the hard times we need to know that inside us is the gift to carry on with dignity and graciousness.
Since I consider myself a survivor it makes sense to me.

sapphir3

Wow. I just did this spread with my Gilded deck and up popped the 4 of Cups. It's talking about how I'm hanging on to my idealized version of the relationship I'm in, even when something better is being offered to me. The thing is, I can't see the "better" but am for sure clinging to what I have now, hoping that it will work the way I want it to. What healthy behaviour :p

Hellsdarkrose

That was really enlightening. This is a great spread :D

LadySquee

I hope it's okay to post responses here.

You would think this wouldn't necessarily confuse me, but it does. You said to use Majors if you were using a Tarot deck instead of Oracle, so I did.

What popped up to my surprise?

The Lovers

I am not in any relationship, I am not currently talking/flirting with anyone. The only person I love right now is someone I was with for a short period of time in 05, I felt, and still do, that we had a very tight spiritual bond, I believe he is my soulmate, but he went through very tough times..so have I, and although I have loved him ever since, he recently told me he does not love me and he isn't sure he ever really did. Of course that was a big blow (and I'm still having a hard time completely believing it), but since then (and after almost over a year of no contact) we are becoming friends again. Before we got together, we bonded almost instantly. To this day, no one knows me better.

I'm still not sure how to interpret this. Any help?

Elven

Hi LadySqee :love:

Thanks for looking at this spread, and taking the time to post about it. It could possibly go in one of the other tarot reading threads for others interpretation on the reading, but I think I'd like to explain something about the spread.
Love in its purest form is speaking to 'you' and there maybe many thoughts which swim very quickly through your mind when you reveal the card for the reading ...
Excepting the message in a relaxed state of peace, and openess can help also - one where you are open to recieving something very personal - like touching love's essence, and letting it speak to your heart.

I cant interpret your message for you - love is speaking to you and not me nor anyone else, but within your message, I also feel that drawing the Lovers is something a bit special :love:

Let the card sit with you for a time, and maybe you could write down some key words like ... relationship, fond memories, the persons name, confused, wondering, soulmate ... then after this, see what else turns up in your mind ... ask the card to show you if you dont know, and in the next 10 days, something will come, if you are open to Love, and clearly let you know the message it was trying to tell you.

Believe that Love will show you!

I hope this helps a little.

Blessings Elven x

Love is about choices we make. And what we choose to love will often show us how we love ourselves.

GreenMoonBeam

Elven said:
Believe that Love will show you!

I hope this helps a little.

Blessings Elven x

Love is about choices we make. And what we choose to love will often show us how we love ourselves.

This is a great spread. I have added it to my journal

Ambrosia

What a lovely spread Elven. :) So uplifting.
I love one carders so I can see this becoming quite popular with me.
Thanks.