Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Spot the Deck Creator

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Oddity 
Citizen

The creator of the Archeon Tarot is the... King of Cups, if I remember right.

Thank you for telling your story, Rachel, may it bring healing and strength to others.
Top   #21
Citizen

wooden-eye 
Citizen

I am in Bonefire. The 8 of Coins.
I imagine this would be the card picked by many Tarot artists as it precisely describes work going well. The view is actually of my back and I am wearing my favourite blue jumper, which is actually as significant in the card as myself. The card is a minor arcana representation of Magician energy which carried me from inception to completion of the deck.
I hesitated before putting myself in the deck, as I risked causing a distraction in a reading, but decided this would affect only my own readings.
I painted my back view, not to hide my face, but rather, at this time I was so absorbed in my work, this was the view I was presenting to the world, a kind of 'do not disturb' vibe.
Top   #22
Citizen

Freddie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus Padma View Post
Eileen Connolly is the Empress in the Connolly Tarot. And I believe that Anna is the lady featured in all the Anna K cards...? I don't have the deck but I am sure I read that somewhere...

I believe also that DJ Conway and Lisa Hunt both appear in their decks - (shapeshifters, Dragon, Fairy Tale).
The artist of the Connolly deck appears himself on 'The Star' card as well and he still looks the same nowadays. I believe there are many members of the family throughout the deck.

Freddie
Top   #23

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.