Decks you love, but...that one card.

Padma

Ah - ok - I just went and looked at images of it on Google. As an artist, I have to say I support your decision!

MoonGypsy

Ah - ok - I just went and looked at images of it on Google. As an artist, I have to say I support your decision!

Awwww....Tarot of the Old Path has been my main "Go To Deck" for going on 25 years. :p

Padma

Awwww....Tarot of the Old Path has been my main "Go To Deck" for going on 25 years. :p

Lol! Well, if you don't mind the teeth, then heck! Go for it :) Deck taste is so personal...

MoonGypsy

Lol! Well, if you don't mind the teeth, then heck! Go for it :) Deck taste is so personal...

i never even thought about the teeth...:p:D....until now! :bugeyed: :laugh:

Padma

That's okay...i still wuv you. :* :D

you are so sweet! Thanks :love:

sorry, mods, trying not to be OT!

Ahem...trying to think of another card in a deck that ruins it for me somewhat...

I only have the Wild Unknown app - but - I have a hard time with the Ten of Swords card <shudder> a sword going through a dead cow's eyes - did it really need to be quite so graphic...? Call me an animal lover, but yeah...no thanks! (add the wormy/eyeball-y 9 of Swords, too! :bugeyed)

bonebeach

I love the nine and ten of swords in the Wild Unknown precisely because they're so gross! A lot of people think an all animal deck is inherently super fluffy and cute and light, so those are the two cards I whip out to be like, "HAHAH NO THIS THING IS BRUTAL."

But I agree that they're very graphic, and oddly moreso than the ten of swords in the RWS.

Altena

I adore the Greenwood Tarot and consider it one of my absolute favorite decks in the world, but the King of Wands(the Adder) sends shivers down my spine. It could possibly be that I'm not crazy about snakes(it's not exactly a phobia, they just give me the creeps).

Never been enough for me to consider removing the card from the deck, but still makes me shudder a bit whenever the card comes up in a reading.

Not a massive fan of the Fool in the Victorian Romantic Tarot either.

Nisha

The Magician card in the Tarot of Hidden Realms and the Tower card in the Chrysalis tarot have stopped me in my tracks from buying those decks. I will need some time to process if I can get past them because they are both such beautiful decks otherwise.