Daily reading

EarthAngel2911

Hi LadyNina and Welcome! :)

I've spent years trying all kinds of different daily draws, some one-card, some up to 5-cards. Just recently I saw someone post their 2-card daily draw:
Do This, Not This

I tried it and I Love the draws I've been getting! Some are deep and some are just on the surface and very cheeky, but all seem to be something I need to hear. :)

Case in point, sitting in bed late the other night I just thought I'd see what my Bohemian Gothic Mini would have to say. I pulled the Four of Swords and the Wheel of Fortune (which depicts a woman giving another woman a tarot reading). I laughed and promptly put my cards away so I could go to sleep. Very obvious and on the surface but good advice as I had a meeting early the next morning. ;-)

The most fun can be had experimenting, though. Try all kinds of different things and do what works until you feel like trying something new. :)

LadyNina

[FONT=&quot]I [FONT=&quot]found one larger daily spread from my old notebook. I don´t know where this is originally from, probably somewhere in the internet[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]The Daily Tarot Spread[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. Myself[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-this is how I am on this day, how I’m feeling, my mindset, my [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]energy[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.Theme[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-this is the theme for the day, be it good or bad, I will get an idea [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]her[FONT=&quot]e[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. Challenges[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]– this can represent people or situations, but either way it[FONT=&quot] will be[/FONT] a [/FONT]challenge
[FONT=&quot]4. Responses[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]– this is my likely response to the challenge suggested before.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.Advice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]– this is advice directly from the Universal Source relating to the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6.Thought[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]– and a final Thought for the Day, which will either confirm the [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]reading, or ask me to expand my thinking[/FONT]

I like it, although it's a tad too long for an everyday reading for me. Maybe I'll save it for those lazy weekend mornings! :)

LadyNina

I've spent years trying all kinds of different daily draws, some one-card, some up to 5-cards. Just recently I saw someone post their 2-card daily draw:
Do This, Not This

Very nice, I will definetly try this one! Thanks! :)

Hemera

Do This, Not This
This is an excellent idea! I´ll try this,too.

Case in point, sitting in bed late the other night I just thought I'd see what my Bohemian Gothic Mini would have to say. I pulled the Four of Swords and the Wheel of Fortune (which depicts a woman giving another woman a tarot reading). I laughed and promptly put my cards away so I could go to sleep. Very obvious and on the surface but good advice as I had a meeting early the next morning. ;-)
Haha, great story. This is Tarot at its best :p