What is the world coming to?

nisaba

What is the world coming to?

A friend of mine just suggested elsewhere that perhaps we should do five-year readings for the planet itself, to find out what the world is coming to. Politically, pollutionally, climatically, etc etc.

Does anyone have a spread, or should we design one?

annabel398

I think I'd be afraid to ask (only half joking).

Hemera

I don´t think we have one. It´s an interesting idea. I´ll check the Index if there is anything that could be modified.

Although I have to second annabel,too.. I´d be afraid to ask. Maybe one doesn´t need tarot to know the answer..:bugeyed:

ETA: Maybe THIS -and only half joking...:)

nisaba

Hmmm ...

I wasn't thinking of anything so general ... perhaps positions for different regions of the world and within that, climate cards, political/war cards, measuring human decency cards ...

I'll have to get onto it.

RunningWild

Hmmm ...

I wasn't thinking of anything so general ... perhaps positions for different regions of the world and within that, climate cards, political/war cards, measuring human decency cards ...

I'll have to get onto it.

This is an interesting idea. I would think, though, that you might want to create one spread and apply it to each continent and then if something comes up in a spread, you could create another spread to pinpoint, or at least better approximate, where an event might take place.

As for "human decency", that might be too morally subjective an area. Though I suppose that watching for things that turn up that are so far from the reader's perception of the norm could work.

porcupines

Creating a new spread is a good idea. Wish I could help, but I am no master at making up spreads like many others here.

The only piece of (hopefully) helpful info I wanted to provide was that the Wildwood Tarot deck could be a good deck to use with the spread you come up with. Many of the cards refer to pollution, deforestation and other issues in nature in addition to life forces/changes.

Just a thought!

Lady Lenore

This is an interesting idea. If no one finds a previously existing spread, I would love to help brainstorm. New spreads make my day! :)