Vintage Lenormand by Rootweaver

MoonGypsy

Hi Andi/Rootweaver!

i humbly suggest putting up this offer in the advertisement section, also. :D Good Luck! :love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

Rootweaver

All decks have been shipped, the last batch was dispatched today. Enjoy your decks and thank you so very much for your ongoing support.

JbR
xxx

Astraea

Thank you for letting us know, Rootweaver! I'm really looking forward to receiving your beautiful deck.

MoonGypsy

G'day, and Thanks so much for the "headsup" rootweaver! :love: i am really excited about this deck and can't wait until it arrives! :)

strings of life

All decks have been shipped, the last batch was dispatched today. Enjoy your decks and thank you so very much for your ongoing support.

JbR
xxx
I can't wait to have it in my paws. So stunning! Thanks for creating such a beautiful Lenormand.

Dorri

Cool! I have been really looking forward to this! Thank you.

Rootweaver

Thank you!

I love all the beautiful messages, thank you :) The first of the decks have started arriving in and around Australia, and will probably start arriving in the UK next. Then the rest of Europe and then the USA, finally then in South America and African countries (at least, that was the international postal pattern when the first edition was being delivered.) Please let me know when yours arrives, and if possible please post pics.

It was an absolute pleasure to create this deck aurarcana, and you are very welcome :)

I have a few BIG announcements to make in a short while, (as soon as my new website is good to be published, which I am almost ready to do - a few more days at most.) I will keep you all updated on this thread ;)

Thank you once again for your support, a deck creator is nothing without the support of her community.

Much love & gratitude
JbR

PS: Enjoy the decks!

Astraea

Question for Andi or anyone who has received the deck - will the package need to be signed for (as in registered mail)? So looking forward to receiving it! :)

Asher

Mine has arrived, although it's at my friend's house (she ordered it for me)...i need to head over and pick it up soon!

Don't know if she had to sign for the package.

Looking forward to getting it in hand!

Dan S

Mine arrived in San Francisco yesterday. I did not need to sign for it.
The regular size deck is even more beautiful than I had hoped it would be. And the mini is a perfect size! Thanks Rootweaver!