SCAM ALERT!!

Laura Borealis

I let the Malpertius creator know, since two of their decks are there.

This is outrageous and I hope eBay hits her with massive fines and bans her forever.

kalliope

Just to clarify, I'm correct that this bad seller is NOT the same as the person (man?) who runs this German website: http://www.esoterikshopping.de/index.php

Right?

The shop names are very similar to non-German-speaking English eyes & ears, so I wouldn't want people to stay away from his legitimate business website because of her bad behavior.

MoonGypsy

I know Moon Gypsy, but karma has to kick in soon for her! lol

She actually posted an ad looking for help to edit tarot lyns full moon lenormand!
i cant attach pic, so here is a link!

http://translate.google.com/transla...normand+karten+full+moon+2/51619/&prev=search

Where did she post that ad?

Good grief...Bobbi Jo Drake actually critiqued the Full Moon Lenormand for Lyn, i believe.

i am sure Lyn must know about all this? i heard from her this morning, but she
didn't mention anything...
So i wrote her a couple of hours ago and included your first Scam alert post...

Miss Divine

This is horrible! My jaw nearly dropped to the floor when I saw all the decks she has for sale. She's a friggin' criminal in my opinion!

fyrelite

Wow... in what world would anyone think that this okay?! This is truly heartbreaking and I hope justice finds her.

gregory

Just to clarify, I'm correct that this bad seller is NOT the same as the person (man?) who runs this German website: http://www.esoterikshopping.de/index.php

Right?

The shop names are very similar to non-German-speaking English eyes & ears, so I wouldn't want people to stay away from his legitimate business website because of her bad behavior.
I don't think so. I have bought perfectly normal decks from them.

MoonGypsy

I don't think so. I have bought perfectly normal decks from them.

Lots of peeps have over a period of several years...
i very much doubt they are associated...

kalliope

Thanks gregory and MoonGypsy, I was hoping that was the case.

AlyZen Moonshadow

Tanja Hubert/Johann

After numerous complaints from us artists, to eBay and Facebook, either on her own accord or because eBay and Facebook told her to, Esoterik Shop has removed all but one of her listings on her eBay store, and the last time I checked, her Facebook page has been suspended/deactivated. But I understand this Tanja Hubert/Johann has other pages and personas, her Facebook page under Tanja Hubert is still live.

I reported her to eBay and Facebook, as I'm sure many others did. The funny thing is, this morning I got a cryptic message from a "Facebook Page" saying "aha ok" and nothing else. This may be from Tanja because I asked her to cease and desist from reprinting and selling my Moonshadow Lenormand deck...or it could be more sinister, like a "I know who you are and what you've done" message. Whatever.

We need to be on our guard against this hydra, because cutting off one of its heads just means two more may sprout elsewhere.