A dream i had last night about the Ring.

Sharla

I won't go into too much detail as for one: ive forgotten bits now and two: you know what dreams can be like, they can be a bit bizarre.

So in my dream i can just remember the ring card and it was the 1st card in my 3 x 3 monthly spread i've posted on here, and i had center card whip so whip triggered by ring.

Then in my dream "Stop" was being said to me about the card about a meaning like things going round and round in circles so to Stop doing it, and then the song from spice girls that's called STOP started playing the bit of the song that goes ...."Stop right now Thankyou very much i need somebody with the human touch, Hey you always on the run gotta slow it down baby gotta have some fun"
and then the ring turned into a stop sign, showing me that the ring is round like a stop sign.
Then in my dream i was looking for my notes to add this new meaning to, but then i woke up..... with this Spicegirls song in my head, which i most likely will have in my head all day lol.

And i think in my dream the song came on for me to remember it, because it was the song in my head that made me remember it more when i woke up.

So i now have and would like to share another meaning for Ring being STOP :)

Tag_jorrit

I gotta say ... your dream must have been about something that would.not.stop and since the Ring goes round and round I can see you saying, STOP! But it's not something that the ring would typically mean. It certainly could make *you* say, "STOP, dammit!"

kalliope

Funny dream, Sharla! And aren't brains clever to give you a catchy song to stick in your head and make you remember something? :grin:

Like Tag, I wouldn't take it to mean that the Ring means "stop" for you -- which is a good thing, since it would be very confusing to determine in a reading if the Ring was trying to say one of its traditional meanings like commitments, contracts, relationships, and repeating cycles, OR "stop" which is kind of the complete opposite!!

But it most definitely could mean something that's repeating endlessly that you really wish would stop! Or it could have been a message, calling your attention to a cycle or habit that is repeating endlessly that you NEED to stop.

:)

Seraphina

So i now have and would like to share another meaning for Ring being STOP :)

Isn't it weird and wonderful how our dreams manifest themselves, some are as clear as crystal, others abit fuzzy and don't make a lot of sense, but sometimes one particular dream has such an important impact on us, just like your dream had on you!
I would not use "stop" as a meaning for the Ring, to me it makes no sense...but then I didn't have the dream, you did, so that is personal to you alone :)

Sharla

I gotta say ... your dream must have been about something that would.not.stop and since the Ring goes round and round I can see you saying, STOP! But it's not something that the ring would typically mean. It certainly could make *you* say, "STOP, dammit!"

No the dream wasn't about anything that wouldn't stop, it was actually a totally different dream to this "Ring" bit, it was like your watching a theatre performance and then all of a sudden someone runs on stage singing a spice girl song going on about the ring and then vanishes again, that what it was like lol.

I understand i can't really use this meaning for Ring, this was actually my dry sense of humor coming into play there when i said we have another meaning :D

Sharla

Funny dream, Sharla! And aren't brains clever to give you a catchy song to stick in your head and make you remember something? :grin:

Like Tag, I wouldn't take it to mean that the Ring means "stop" for you -- which is a good thing, since it would be very confusing to determine in a reading if the Ring was trying to say one of its traditional meanings like commitments, contracts, relationships, and repeating cycles, OR "stop" which is kind of the complete opposite!!

But it most definitely could mean something that's repeating endlessly that you really wish would stop! Or it could have been a message, calling your attention to a cycle or habit that is repeating endlessly that you NEED to stop.

:)
Yes your right ive been thinking this myself that it could be calling my attention to a cycle that maybe i need to stop, and i think i know what it is...

The line of the spicegirls song that was being played in my dream "stop right now thankyou very much i need somebody with the human touch, hey you always on the run gotta slow it down baby gotta have some fun".

So ive realized that this was a message to me telling me to slow down and get out and have some fun, because i never really do at the moment and i am on the go all the time.
Just don't get the needing somebody with the human touch bit :confused:

Sharla

Isn't it weird and wonderful how our dreams manifest themselves, some are as clear as crystal, others abit fuzzy and don't make a lot of sense, but sometimes one particular dream has such an important impact on us, just like your dream had on you!
I would not use "stop" as a meaning for the Ring, to me it makes no sense...but then I didn't have the dream, you did, so that is personal to you alone :)

I ve had quite a few dreams actually with messages in them, i can still remember them now. One dream i had just like this dream it was like my actual dream got interrupted by someone rushing in with a message again, this time it was wrote on the side of a cigarette box lol, i had to write down the number 8, west, bunnies, and the word auspicious.

When i woke i quickly scribbled down what i could remember and went back to sleep, anyway to keep it short i ended up buying two little bells that are in the shape of bunnies and placing them in the west side of my house, didnt know what else to do lol.

And no im not going to use Stop as a meaning i was being funny putting that lol.