DECKS you're saying BYE BYE to...

greatdane

OK, so we have decks we're getting, using more, what decks are you waving good bye to?

Any decks you've recently gotten, had for awhile, decks that, well, you just didn't work out and you had to cut the cord?

1Eleven

I'm considering selling my Gilded Reverie and matching cloth.

Aster Breo

I just bought the Vintage Lenormand (Rootweaver's) from MoonGypsy. It's a nice deck -- good card stock, etc. -- but there's something about it that just doesn't click for me. I'd had high hopes because that artist's Zingdoodle deck is one of my absolute favorites, but the Vintage deck doesn't do it for me. So, I think it's going on the trade or sell list.

I've had the Fairy Tale Fortune Cards for a while, and I love the idea of them, but not the art.

The Magisches deck and the Lo Scarabeo deck were gifts from a friend in Germany, back when Lenormand wasn't available in the U.S., and I don't love them *as decks*, but will keep them because they were gifts.

I think there are a couple others that I'm not thinking of right now, too.

Le Fanu

I shall try and get rid of my Dust Bunny Lenormands. The Out-of-Focus quality of the images bothers me. It's not a dud copy as I have two copies and both are like that.

The imagery used simply doesn't have the resolution required to make into cards. I've tried trading them away but no takers. I shall have to gift them!

It's a shame as some of the images are quite nice.

Sunara

For me it's BYE BYE to..

Art Nouveau Oracle (Lo Scarebo), the art work is lovely but too 'busy' for my liking.

Judith-Baertschi-Lenormand, I find the artwork distracting, difficult to shuffle and I haven't connected with the deck at all.

MaryQC

I've kept the Lo Scarabeo Art Nouveau deck for a while, hoping it'd grow on me. It hasn't and I might get rid of it soon. The art is vapid and uninspired.

Disa

I'm keeping them all until I learn how to read with them and what I actually like.

(It's hard enough letting go of Tarot and I have tons of those that should go, but my Lenormand collection is smaller.)

greatdane

Just said goodbye to

The STS LENORMAND. Nice deck, just wasn't using mostly because of the card stock.

Anyone else send a deck packing lately?

MoonGypsy

deleted. mistaken post.