GT Question

cje

I did a GT for the very first time for myself for the month of November. It has been a lot of fun interpreting all the cards, but I came across a couple of things I need help with.

How would you read this line??

on 3rd line:
Woman - rider - clouds - clover - fox - heart - cross - man - bear

My take:
A message (rider) will cloud (clouds, dark on the right) the isolated/lonely (woman on house of tower) woman's humor/luck (clover) due to a fleeting deception (fox) but that is wrong (fox) because there is a lot of love (heart on house of heart) in her future despite the challenges (cross) and she will meet a strong (bear) man that is yet to be revealed (man on house of letter).

- Do you incorporate that the woman looks left and the man looks right in this spread (blue owl cards)? Does that mean they will not find to each other because they look into opposite directions?
- What does it mean that woman is on 3rd row on very left position? No past for that woman?
- Does man-28 always represent husband/BF/love-interest/intimate-partner?

Do you have any suggestions on how else to read the above line? Your expertise is very much appreciated :) thank you!
cje

tarotguidance

First, let me say I'm still learning the processes of the Lenormand. Second, let me say GT are very complicated and there's a lot to take into account.

The fact that the Lady is in the house of Tower suggests to me that Life is going to be a big affect on her now or soon. Man in the house of Letter suggests he'll be affected by communications. The locations of both the Tower and Letter would give you more information on this.

For me, the Man represents the most important male in her life - if she's in a relationship this will be her mate. If not in a relationship, the Man is usually someone she knows, unless a card such as book falls beside.

Using far and near card meanings for the cards in the GT helps a lot to get better messages. Also remember, the cards around these cards affect their meanings.

With all that said, I would read this line as: The woman receives bad news (rider+clouds) which brings her a time of loneliness (clouds+clover). She's judged her heart unfairly (Fox+Heart). (She thought it was love but it's not.) A man brings her grief and pain (cross+man). She should beware of trusting him(man+bear).

I'd say the bad news came from the man, or about the man (rider mirrors man).

Of course there a many schools concerning the Lenormand and how to read them. The important thing is to stick with the one that works for you. As said above, I'm still learning. My interpretation may be completely off, and yours may be right. There's a lot to learn when dealing with the Lenormand. :) Hope something there helps.

cje

First, let me say I'm still learning the processes of the Lenormand. Second, let me say GT are very complicated and there's a lot to take into account.

The fact that the Lady is in the house of Tower suggests to me that Life is going to be a big affect on her now or soon. Man in the house of Letter suggests he'll be affected by communications. The locations of both the Tower and Letter would give you more information on this.

For me, the Man represents the most important male in her life - if she's in a relationship this will be her mate. If not in a relationship, the Man is usually someone she knows, unless a card such as book falls beside.

Using far and near card meanings for the cards in the GT helps a lot to get better messages. Also remember, the cards around these cards affect their meanings.

With all that said, I would read this line as: The woman receives bad news (rider+clouds) which brings her a time of loneliness (clouds+clover). She's judged her heart unfairly (Fox+Heart). (She thought it was love but it's not.) A man brings her grief and pain (cross+man). She should beware of trusting him(man+bear).

I'd say the bad news came from the man, or about the man (rider mirrors man).

Of course there a many schools concerning the Lenormand and how to read them. The important thing is to stick with the one that works for you. As said above, I'm still learning. My interpretation may be completely off, and yours may be right. There's a lot to learn when dealing with the Lenormand. :) Hope something there helps.

Thanks a bunch! Great take on my cards. Will keep an eye out.
Many thanks for reminding me to trace back the woman in house of tower (respectively book for man) and then go check where the card tower is!
I looked at the cards around and used knighting, but I forgot about the near-far method. So I have to go back and explore some more. ;)
Thanks, I just learned a lot more :)
cje

tarotguidance

You're welcome. Glad I could help. ;)