My Tarot Journal - By Katrina de Witt

La Force

Dear, mods! I am placing this post here so that people who do not necessarily go to the "Advertisements" section or "Have membership" to post comments can do so.

I have received a personal message, as a request to start a thread in this section "Tarot books and media". this thread is for AT'er to make their comments, discussions, opinions, and share their experience/uses with "My Tarot Journal".

New member said:
MY Tarot Journal

Hi!

I just recently received your book and am looking forward to using it!

Since I am not yet a member, I could not post about your book in the Advertisements section. You might want to post about it in the Books forum too since not everyone reads the Advertisements forum. I've seen other people mention that advertising books in the Books forum is allowed now (I assume that means that it used to not be?)

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Authors may now promote their own works in Tarot Books & Media just like deck creators may do in Tarot Decks and Tarot Deck Creation. The new member could also have started a thread here in TB&M to discuss the book

TB&M is the proper place to discuss books, not Advertising.

La Force

Thanks RWC

I am looking forward to seeing what ATer's have to say and how they are using my book. Should anyone have a ? please feel free to ask.

Sincerely
La Force

ETA: for anyone who has not had the chance or ability to see the advertisement section, here is a recap of what is posted there to give you the opportunity to read about it.

My Tarot Journal can be useful not only for the beginner, but even the experienced tarot reader

My Tarot Journal is designed for use of all styles of Tarot decks, RWS, Thoth, and Marseille. There are multiple ways you can use My Tarot Journal, from studying a deck, studying individual cards, use with multiple decks, a daily one card reading, regular readings, using runes and more. You can also use it with any tarot book or other tarot resources of your choice.

My Tarot Journal has different categories for each card, for you to write your own personal interpretation of what the card means to you in that category. For example: there is a category called Path working where you can write notes about your visualization or meditation experience you had with that particular card.

There is a blank page for each card for you to have fun, be creative: you can glue in a card, use a photo, draw, scrap booking, whatever you fancy. you may even use this blank page for additional notes as well. Make this journal personal.

To professional tarot readers

I would like to inform you that "My Tarot Journal" would be great for your Workshops, Classes, and other forms of teaching tarot, your students can purchase "My Tarot Journal" and use it through out your courses etc. "My Tarot Journal" is specially designed for all levels of tarot students with the many variety paths you can take with tarot. Choose your flavor

Bonnie Cehovet has reviewed my book; "My Tarot Journal", enjoy http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/books/my-journal/ .

Please support AT by purchasing through AT site (follow link above) thank you

You can buy it here – and please tell me what you think of it when you get it.

you can buy it on Amazon.com here – and please tell me what you think of it when you get it.

you can buy it on amazon UK here – and please tell me what you think of it when you get it.

You may also purchase "My Tarot Journal" here as well; Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es.

La Force

I am just giving this thread a bump.

Also as a reminder, that the time of year for giving is near, this would make a great lovely gift for someone you may know, whom maybe just starting their tarot journey, or someone who enjoys journaling and would love a nice journal to compliment their deck, or other reasons you may think of.

Also anyone who has already purchased my journal I would enjoy reading your thoughts and how you have decided to use it.

La Force