Larger versus smaller versions of the Thoth

lionsdentamer

Thinking of getting a copy of the Crowley Thoth... my roommate has a copy and I don't want to mix up mine with his. Is the smaller deck just as good as the larger? He has a larger.... just wanted to ask.

Alta

Only from the point of view of getting a clearer look at the image details.

Lillie

Different people like different things.

Some people find the big ones hard to shuffle.
Some people find the small ones are hard to see the details.

Have a look at a small one and a big one, see which you like best.

ZenMusic

i have 2 of the large Thoths, 1 medium and 1 small / traveler..

I love them all, but I use the Large deck daily..
I love the large images..
and
I actually enjoy handling and the shuffling of those large cards, I have developed a method (sort of allowing them to fall together) of shuffling .. that works well and feels right..feels contemplative...

i get very accurate readings... from any version, but I really love the large set

diamond

Take it everywhere!

I have all three sizes and my favorite deck is the Pocket Swiss Crowley Thoth (2-1/4 x 3-1/2 inches). It is so portable and fits my hands wonderfully. I have no trouble seeing the illustrations. I prefer the pocket size Goddess Tarot over the full size deck too for the same reason.

Dean

I do like both Large and small sizes and have mostly all the editions available to buy. The Large greenie deck as always been a favourite of mine and i been wanting to get a smaller version of the greenie, if there is such a deck in existence.

lionsdentamer

Thoth large and small

Thanks guys for your suggestions... my hands aren't that small so I think I can handle one of the larger decks. However, I'll just have to put it in a different place in or use a special bag in order to distinguish his from mine. I've seen the large deck and haven't used the small. I'll probably get this next week! :)

Lillie

Dean said:
I do like both Large and small sizes and have mostly all the editions available to buy. The Large greenie deck as always been a favourite of mine and i been wanting to get a smaller version of the greenie, if there is such a deck in existence.

I think there might be.....

But I am finding it hard to prove.