Elemental Yes And No

LadyBlackRose

I like to use this spread alot when I need to ask questions for a specific yes or no answer. It works well for me. I only hope that it will do the same for all of you. Enjoy the spread.

1**2**3**4**5

1: The situation.
2: >
>>>Two air or fire = Yes
3:>>Two water or earth = No
>>>Card not air or fire is obstacle
4: >
5: Advice to situation.

Oh and a little note, I've had some cards at times that have come up all major acarna cards for card positions 2,3, and 4. That would be a no answer and is giving you advise on your obstacle or what your obstacle is.

Blessed Be

Princess_Lucy

Hiya - I love the idea but all of the 'two's are confusing me...and what does position 3 mean? How can it have 2 cards? *scratches head*
Baffled, but the idea is fabulous :D
:love: Princess

LadyBlackRose

Princess_Lucy said:
Hiya - I love the idea but all of the 'two's are confusing me...and what does position 3 mean? How can it have 2 cards? *scratches head*
Baffled, but the idea is fabulous :D
:love: Princess

Oops... I guess I should have explaned that. I'm sorry.

Cards 2, 3, and 4 are your answer for yes or no. If you have either 2 air or fire cards within these postions then your answer is yes. If you have either 2 water or earth cards in these postions then its no. And the cards that are not of air or fire are your obstacles you need to overcome.

Ambience

Fantastic Idea...

Great Yes no spread, i've never seen anything like this before! And it works! Amazingly! If you have one yes element does that mean it's still possible, despite not been probable. I got a clear answer, but just for future reference if i use this spread again, which i will :)

Very grateful!
Thankyou,
Love *& Light, Janey xx

Viper_05

what do you mean by air and fire ? thakns

aquanesha

Looks good

I just tried this spread because my paycheck didn't come in the mail today but I asked tarot if it would come tomorrow and it said yes. So, I will come back to let u know if i got it.

LadyBlackRose

Ambience said:
Great Yes no spread, i've never seen anything like this before! And it works! Amazingly! If you have one yes element does that mean it's still possible, despite not been probable. I got a clear answer, but just for future reference if i use this spread again, which i will :)

Very grateful!
Thankyou,
Love *& Light, Janey xx

I've come to find that for me, that is like a maybe yes. And usually the question I had asked plays out to be a yes. I love it too. It has done alot for me in the past. :)

LadyBlackRose

Viper_05 said:
what do you mean by air and fire ? thakns

It's the elements of the cards. In my deck it goes as such:

Wands = Air
Swords = Fire
Cups = Water
Pentacles = Earth

In some decks the swords and wands elements are switched around.

Hope this helps you.
Blessed Be,
LadyBlackRose

Amhran

reversals?

Interesting spread, but do you read with reversals with this one?

I ask because I tend to see reversals as "no" no matter what suit / element. So Even if I got an all fire or air answer, if they were all reversed, it would seem like a "no" to me. And if I got all water / cups when asking a love related question and especially if it was an Ace, two, or 10 of cups, and if those were all upright, it would seem like a yes to me.

Should I just read them all upright so as not to get distracted by reversals?

Amhran

tried it...

Ok, I tried it (with reversals) and got a fire, an air, and a major arcana for 2, 3, and 4. All 3 landed upright. I guess that's a yes. Apparantly then the major arcana does not speak to a blockage here, I assume, maybe just more info on the situation?